Prashanth Vishwanathan would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.prashanthpix.com/wp/ ]

Please Review my photogrpahy cum portfolio blog

Hi, I am a photojournalist working out of New Delhi now, and have relaunched my earlier flash website, using wordpress.org blog along with themes from wordpress. Please give me a feedback on the look feel and navigation of it. 

Replies 1 to 8 of 8
Aditya Bhasin
Aditya Bhasin
from Delhi
13 years ago

First off all HATS OFF your photography is too good....I could sense the creativity in ur pics...

The colors of site looks dull...I mean if it would have been exactly red...it would have given a bright look to the website

I'm a blogger too..and writes about what i feel,my personal experiences, Do read them sometime

www.adityabhasinispeak.blogspot.com

Always Happy
Always Happy
from United Kingdom
13 years ago

Hello Prashanth,

Your blog is great. Awesome pics. I agree with Aditya too. You could improve on the background color.

Cheers

Always Happy

Thanks guys... will work on that...

Yasha
Yasha
from Cuttack
13 years ago

Hi Prashant,

Commendable job with the photography.Each photograph seems to have a story to tell.I can keep looking at them for hours.

Well, for me the  magenta background just works fine and goes with the mood,neither too vibrant nor too dull.

Being an artist myself, I can feel the challenge in capturing every emotion in still photography.So,I applaud you for your awesome work and your eye captivating blog.

Happy Blogging,keep up the good work.

If time permits do stop be my art blog http://yashasvision.blogspot.com/.

Yasha

Hi Yasha, 

Loved your observations and your art work... very insightful. i would have loved to be a painter too but I really suck! Liked your simple layout and nice presentation. 

Prashanth

Paulami Guha Biswas
Paulami Guha Biswas
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

in one word your blog is intense. loved your work Smile

Really like your site, Prashanth. I like all the photos, but the 'We are ready to become suicide bomber' shot is a stone-cold stunner. You really captured a feeling and an energy there.

Site layout and look = thumbs up.

Thanks ... Barnaby, Paulami...