The Traveller would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.incredibleindiaphotogallery.com ] IndiRank: 42

Incredible India - Travel Stories, Photographs and some DSLR Experiments

The Traveller
The Traveller
from New Delhi
13 years ago

As the blog name suggests, it's all about our Incredible India. I have started this blog to record my travels to various places across India. I have a passion for travelling and it got better and better after my relocation to Delhi. Once I possessed a car the travel bug bit me and have been travelling since then. I have done many long & crazy (in terms of distance covered on weekends) trips across India but most of them are in Northern region. Soon, will be relocating to Chennai and looking forward to explore more.

I ran out of space in blogspot and then I realised to get my own space in Web. So, here I am with my photo/travel blog.

I would like the fellow bloggers to have a look around my blog and provide some feedback about the look, navigation & content. I intended to keep it as a Photoblog, as I am more interested in Photography rather than writing, but then realised it would be more useful for the visitors to give an account of my trip via some writing. I declare that I am not so good at writing and I am improving as the day goes.

Looking forward to your reviews and hope you would like to travel with me to some exotic destinations in India.

Cheers,
TheTraveller.

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: Amended text
Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Rishi
Rishi
from Pune
13 years ago

Nice captures..,liked d shuttle1 n d rohtang pass writeup...