Suraj Singh would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Read, Expect, Write, Innovate, Negotiate, Draft (R.E.W.I.N.D )

Suraj Singh
Suraj Singh
from Rourkela
13 years ago

I would like to say: Thank God my blog has been approved by the Indiblogger Team. It got a hell out of me when i got a disapproved mail. I was thinking: How could? Is there certain stuff in the blog that disapprove it? After a few times of emailing, it got approved :)

Dhanyavaad for showing interest in reviewing my blog

Hi, this is Suraj Singh here, I name my blog: Tong's blog. It was previously 'A little secret i would like to share', but i revamped the blog recently and change it to 'the parts and parcels of life'.

I was not good in english, i failed english throughout my school, until i met a wonderful English teacher that pull my result up and show me the interest in English. People always said: How can we study English? English is the only subject that can't be studied. But i would like to say, there is so many things to learn and study in English. Even though of that, i still think that English is still not as rich as Hindi :)

I start to make books my best friend, newspaper my parents and novel my children. I start to write unknowingly, from a noob writer to a experience writer. I love to write and make people feel what i felt. I love to share how i felt through the medium of writing. 

I can't review myself and said that: Hey, Tong's blog is nice, it's good, it makes me exuberant. 

But, you can! You can tell me what i can improve, you can tell me what you like to see in future writing. Please motivate me. Writers love to be praise in their work, so that they can give you more excellent piece of work.

If you need tissue after reading my work, please tell me, i can send you more. Hehe. 

Replies 1 to 17 of 17
Suraj Singh
Suraj Singh
from Rourkela
13 years ago

Please Review my blog folks :)

Somsubhra Banerjee
Somsubhra Banerjee
from Kolkata
13 years ago

Hey suraj,

like your template and the pictures in the blog  a lot...and ur eng is qt good and has come a long road so far no doubt...as far the content is concerned ... it really reflects your saying...The parts and parcels of life!! keep writing and stay in touch. Cheers

Suraj Singh
Suraj Singh
from Rourkela
13 years ago

Hey Somsubhra,

Thanks, it's a long way i have come. Keep in touch :)

Ashesh Raghav
Ashesh Raghav
from Rourkela
13 years ago

Hey Gary,

I indeed need a tissue after reading any of your posts. You really know the art of writing which touches the sentiments. I love the way you reach the end in your posts. Just that you write more on life and lifestyle. Now when your blog has already reached a significant number of hits per day, why don't you start writing on some burning topics which may instill some indolent minds ? 

And yes, when i read any english content written by any Chinese fellow, i hardly heed into grammatical errors. And your is much better in this context.Keep blogging !

-Ashesh Raghav 

Suraj Singh
Suraj Singh
from Rourkela
13 years ago

Hey Ashesh Bhai,

Thanks for the touching review :) You motivates me alot. I will continue to write as long as i live. Yes, my blog has reached average 30 hits per day from a few countries. 

You suggested me to write on some burning topics, hmm. Like what type of topics? Politics? I recently read a few articles which i think is well written, i'm still learning, hope everything turns out right.

Thanks bhai. I miss you.

-Suraj Singh

very well arranged blog. I see a  passion well executed. Musical  tool also very well put.

keep it up.  

Suraj Singh
Suraj Singh
from Rourkela
13 years ago

Hey Pramod,

Thanks alot. Thanks for taking out your time to review on my blog. Appreciated lots :D I will review yours this evening.  See you around yaar?

-Suraj Singh

Sanjeetha Veni
Sanjeetha Veni
from India
13 years ago

hi suraj,

superb blog you have...loved it a lot...the music play in the background enlightens us..really great

loved all your posts...blog opening with your photo is also cool..keep writing..:)

Suraj Singh
Suraj Singh
from Rourkela
13 years ago

Hey Sanjeetha,

Thanks for reviewing my blog. I love that music, it's awesome!!! So is the movie. hehe. Glad that it enlighten you :D

I'm going to revamp my blog for the second time. You will see some changes, hopefully :D And thanks for taking out your time to read my blog. I will keep on writing, at least for you :D because i know you will be there reading :)

Dhanyavaad.

-Suraj Singh

Ranj
Ranj
from Bukit Mertajam
13 years ago

Hi Suraj,

Your blog is well organised and the way you narrate your posts are very touching. Can see it comes from the heart. Nice music too.

Keep writing.

kranjini

www.kranjinig.blogspot.com

Suraj Singh
Suraj Singh
from Rourkela
13 years ago

Hey Ranjini,

Thanks for visiting my blog, you are so near to me now. HAHAHAH. It all comes from my heart. Really glad that you enjoyed your stay in my blog.

Hope you will stay on to read.

Dhanyavaad :D

Suraj Singh

Zaira Hakeemshah
Zaira Hakeemshah
from Chennai
13 years ago

Heartfelt bog...Really 'dilse' posts..Style of writing is very touching..Keep writing my friend.Some slight grammer mistakes here n there.. Dont worry!!You'll only get better with time.. 

http://zradar.wordpress.com

Suraj Singh
Suraj Singh
from Rourkela
13 years ago

Hey Zaira,

Thanks, appreciate lots. Because i type too fast, so the mistake are made. Sometime i realise it and wanted to change but the next minute i forgot about it. hahahaha. 

Thanks for the review again, motivates me to write :D

-Suraj Singh

Debojit Barthakur
Debojit Barthakur
from Guwahati
13 years ago

Hi Suraj, you have done an amazing job. It matters more what you write than how you write, and your expressions are worth sharing with all. Keep it up dude.

Do drop in my blog and review it as well.

Suraj Singh
Suraj Singh
from Rourkela
13 years ago

Hey Debojit,

Thanks for dropping by my blog and spend your time reading it. It just motivates me to write. I appreciate it when people take their time to stroll down my blog reading and appreciating  the fact that i'm writing what i felt.

I will dropby your blog soon :D

Dhanyavaad for taking out your time to write and tell me how u felt.

-Suraj Singh

Nethra Ram
Nethra Ram
from Chennai
13 years ago

Hey Tong! :)

A really sweet post! Definitely on the scales of good for sm1 that's new to the language! You have a way of sounding sincere and I guess that's what makes your posts very enjoyable! I loved this line in particular - books my best friend, newspaper my parents and novels my children!! :) :D

Keep up the good work and keep 'em coming

Regards

Nethra Ram

Suraj Singh
Suraj Singh
from Rourkela
13 years ago

Hey Nethra,

Thanks :) That's how my life get started revolving around books. And it's when i realise i love to write :D

I will keep up the good work, glad that you enjoy my posts.

-Suraj Singh