Rishi would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://rollingstonerishi.wordpress.com ] IndiRank: 28

EAGER TO HEAR FROM U...

Rishi
Rishi
from Pune
13 years ago

drop in @ rollingstonerishi.wordpress.com

Its About My take on Issues n happenings around us & Travel N FOOD

Pune,Mumbai Its about travel n more 'rolling stones',writeup o places around here

just a peep in,n if my topics interst you..do let know..Started recently,plan to go full swing wid d travel,roadtrip,personal scribbles.thanking you in anticipation

a rolling stone,

Rishi

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: update
Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Rishi
Rishi
from Pune
13 years ago
Puneites,Mumbaikars around!!i scribbled about d places worth visiting aound..Hope its some nice info,not an exaustive list it is,uve encounterd any nice place..plz notify me too.all eager to hear from u about my post ''By d way-Old Mumbai Pune Highway"
rajuda
rajuda
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Hi Rishi,

Pune is beautiful, and 'on your plate' it looks undoubtedly delicious.  Your blog took me back to the days when I had the good fortune of tasting all that was good in Pune. And I remember with a drool the Maharashtrian cuisine at the Shreyas, the hot pattice at Santosh, and the excellent range of sweets-n-crisps at the Chitale Bandhus.

I like your 'scribbles' and the style of writing. It is spontaneous, inviting too.  I will be back to read your next post.

Keep writng, Rishi.

Rishi
from Pune
13 years ago

@rajuda Yeah..Thanks for again reminding the intangible awsumness of Pune... :)

The Places[travel n food] around  would never get u out of options in here....just to quote,the Amtruttulyas[exclusive tea serving joints] here are still jam packed..Much more to pune,still discovering...

I always wanted to express out,did it on my personal diary.....have a lot to share...hence an attempt to blog..

Keep visiting,Ur reviews definately make me feel a better 'scribbler'

Thanx..