Prasanna Raghavan would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Please review my blog. This is my blog on education

Being an educator for more than two decades, in India and four African countries, I thought of blogging about my experiences in the field and how eduational theoreis, socio-cultural and historic situatedness of teachers and lerners influence teaching and learning. 

I am a struggler when it comes to grasping blog technology.

I am new to Indibloger.

I am keen to hear from you, my blog fellows, in what way you can assist me to improve my blogging (content & wrtting) as well as appearance.

I value your suggestions.

Thank you very much for your valuable time

Replies 1 to 6 of 6
rajuda
rajuda
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Hi Prasanna

The link to Indiablooming is only throwing up a blank page.  Or perhaps I chose the wrong day when the server was down to visit your blog.  Let me try again tomorrow or so.

Happy blogging

Rajuda

http://blog.teega.com/

hai Rajuda,

Thanks a lot for your attempt.  I think your guess may be right, since I could reach it.  Again I do not know whether a problem can crop up when another person try my link. I am submitting my blog for the first time for a review.

So please try again.

i visited your blog. I like it. keep it up.

sincerely

prasanna

rajuda
rajuda
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Hi Prasanna

I was lucky this time. 

Your blog is an excellent expression of honest thoughts and feelings.  I confess I could only read two or three posts.  But that was more than enough to ignite an interest in me to come back and read all of them at a later date. 

'Weddings and Marriages' deserve a special mention.  And, for 'a struggler in grasping blog technology', I find that you are actually light years ('enlightenment' years, I would add) ahead most of us.  Keep it up. 

Regards

Rajuda

Hi,

Rajuda

Your words are magical. Truly they have elivated my spirit.  I highly appreciate your effort. certainly time is a factor. you cannot cover more than one or two at a go.

Actually I have started another blog on ''weddings and marraiges''. I have sumbitted it to Indiblogger.  waiting for green light. 

I am truly flattered to hear that I am ahead in terms of blog technologyLaughing

Sameer Kamat
Sameer Kamat
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Prasanna,

I'd agree with Rajuda about your technical skills. You are light years ahead of people like me. I blog about education as well, but the aesthetics of my blog leaves much to be desired.

Sameer

http://www.mbacrystalball.com/blog/

Hai Samir,

Thanks a lot for your encouragement. It is nice to hear about another blogger or education. I think we should form a net work of bloggers on education. What do you think.

I will visit your blog soon.

awe inspiring content and well archived blog.

superb blog.

Pramod thanks a lot for you time and your inspirational words.