Alpana Jaiswal would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.motifsonthewall.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 44

I write what comes from my heart...do read it and please give your feedback.

Alpana Jaiswal
Alpana Jaiswal
from Siliguri
13 years ago

I am a woman with simple thoughts and had basically forgotten my dreams..my friend got me into writing...my 12 year old daughter Aishani is my strenght..my reason to live. I write on relationships,love,friendship....only what I can personally relate to. I want my blog to be reviewed because today I am totally new to this world and would sincerely want to improve myself..and know my weak points..and who better than my fellow bloggers. Will look forward to your visits to my blog...ALPANA JAISWAL...MOTIFS ON THE WALL

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: Tags were missing
Replies 1 to 9 of 9
Zaira Hakeemshah
Zaira Hakeemshah
from Chennai
13 years ago

Your expressions are true reflections of your life..I could feel that.. But Am at a loss of words.. You have such a nice blog..I wanted to leave a comment, but so many comments you have, that I thought of leaving a message right here..

And when time permits have a look at mine - http://zradar.wordpress.com.

Alpana Jaiswal
from Siliguri
13 years ago

Thank you..it means a lot to me..I will see your blog..and I am going to copy paste what you have felt..its an honour...

Harshal
Harshal
from Ahmedabad
12 years ago

I know that You are superb wirter on the earth and your blog is awsome....Do writing keep world updated with your love and faith......Love you dee.

interesting and imaginative use of analogies in His Touch - at one level sensual, at another, spiritual. well written, straight from the heart

Sarabjeet Singh
Sarabjeet Singh
from Bangalore
12 years ago

just went through your blog...had a great time...

aditi
aditi
from Vadadora
12 years ago

hey?? I see you vote for my posts as soon as I post?? Does voting for somebody's post helps improve one's own rank on indiblog?? is that how you get that high rating?? i am just new here, you look like the ones I can ask?? Sorry and thanks in advance??

zee
zee
from kolkata
12 years ago
Interesting blog, great blog-posts, wonderful emotions in them. Wonderful!!! :)
Devan Harikumar
Devan Harikumar
from Ernakulam
12 years ago

I will just say, You have a professional touch.

Please give me a review. I am new on Indiblogger and I have no clue, how things work around here.

Sunil Pratap Singh
Sunil Pratap Singh
from Ghaziabad
12 years ago

Great Blog...

Original and unique...

Just little bit difficult to read ,because of fonts

You have a way with words. You write beautifully. I love the girly look of your blog too; so much personality there. I see somebody said something about the font, I personally think it suits your blog. Since you write a lot of poetry, this font seems to personalise your work.

YOU JUST SHOULDN'T STOP WRITING.