Caterpillar would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://musingsnconfessions.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 31

Looking for a review

Caterpillar
Caterpillar
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Hi,

I'd like someone to review and provideme constructive criticism on what's good and what I need to improve on... thanks in advance.

Replies 1 to 7 of 7
Suchismita
Suchismita
from Pune
13 years ago

Hi,

Visited your blog before you requested a review. You reflect a lot of your positive thoughts on the blog which is a nice 'pick me up' read.  If we are nit picking, I suppose I could say that your posts are long because when you give bullet items, you frame a whole sentence.. for example, in your recent post on what you love about the man in your life, you start each point with 'I love..... ' which can be redundant. Happy blogging! :)

Suchismita
Suchismita
from Pune
13 years ago

Hi,

Visited your blog before you requested a review. You reflect a lot of your positive thoughts on the blog which is a nice 'pick me up' read.  If we are nit picking, I suppose I could say that your posts are long because when you give bullet items, you frame a whole sentence.. for example, in your recent post on what you love about the man in your life, you start each point with 'I love..... ' which can be make the post longer. Happy blogging! :)

Caterpillar
Caterpillar
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Thank you Suchismita....will definitely work on that one... :)

Haricharan
Haricharan
from Hyderabad/Chennai
13 years ago

If you ask me, that last post from you, blew me away... very very cute and nice. I loved it actually...

You just need to use some different words here and there.. as I can see a number of words that get used again and again...

And btw is that a buddha statue in the background ? I can see only the closed eye and the eyebrow.. Excellent pic as background though...

You can read my blog at http://vharicharan.blogspot.com

Looking forward to your review as well (on Indiblogger. There is already a thread here. :( )

Caterpillar
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Hi again... thanks for the review...yup, that's a Buddha statue....I just dont know how to get the complete picture updated... :(

Caterpillar
Caterpillar
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Hi Hari, thanks a lot for visiting and reviewing my blog... Will definitely come by your blog... :)

Vandana Natu
Vandana Natu
from New Delhi
13 years ago

I am still smiling after reading ur blog. Says that as a person you must be quite a sweet one...a little lost at times though :) absolutely adored the post 'A Post to say i love u'...it's long but very very cute....just like all ur writings.

Am not a big fan of 'to be continued' stories so will look it up again when it is complete....plz do not forget to mention the back links of previous parts of the story at the end of the concluding one.

Caterpillar
Caterpillar
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Hi Vandana....Thank you for dropping by my blog, thank you for the encouraging words as well...... I did the story with the  'To be continued' tag coz I have no idea where it's heading... :)