Suchismita would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.suchismita-onthebrink.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

"Will you come and review this blogger?", said the spider to the fly!

Suchismita
Suchismita
from Pune
13 years ago

A review by ones peers is always a good thing. It gives the right perspective and keeps you grounded.

I write about what I see, read, feel and think, basically about the world around me, which includes my family, my pets, my neighbours, my city, my country.. ..you get the drift!!

Now I would like to get your opinions.  " Jo de uska bhala aur jo na de, uska bhi bhala" ( god bless the generous and the not so generous).  I appreciate your taking the time and effort. Thank you.

Replies 1 to 7 of 7
Vandana Natu
Vandana Natu
from New Delhi
13 years ago

Read your posts. For a first time reader they are perfect as they come in an economy package :) - short, to the point and interestingly written. Makes for a very good read. Enjoyed and hope to keep coming bk for more :)

rajuda
rajuda
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Hi Smita

Everything is perfect.  Neat looks, nice concept, and simple narration.  I have just two suggestions:

1.  In the posts, use darker font colour that stands out against the page background.

2.  Using more than one colour for the text gives no extra benefit.  If the idea is to highlight certain words or sentences, italicize it.  That would be pleasant to the yes.

Please review my blog too.  

Rajuda

Suchismita
Suchismita
from Pune
13 years ago

the spider just waits for the fly to get entangled in the web woven by him.

nice blog , and great capacity to pen down things in an illustrative manner. 

Maya.j
Maya.j
from Abu Dhabi
13 years ago

I read your blog, went through yoru profile and found a second blog....read that too and absolutely loved both but loved elsa n simba more....great blogs keep up the good work....drop by my space and give me a review!

mj

Suchismita
Suchismita
from Pune
13 years ago

Thank you Pramod and mj.. appreciate you time and effort ..

have gone through your interesting blogs as well..

thanks suchismita ji.

Suchismita
Suchismita
from Pune
13 years ago

Thanks to those who added me to their network.. :)

Suchismita
Suchismita
from Pune
12 years ago

Hi All, I have made some changes to my blog and would love to hear your opinions. thanks.