Vandana Natu would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Hindi Bloggers....please let my blog know where you are :)

Vandana Natu
Vandana Natu
from New Delhi
13 years ago

Writer & Filmmaker

Replies 1 to 5 of 5
Abhishek
Abhishek
from Delhi
13 years ago

Best Hindi blog I have ever read. Folks you'll miss a lot if you don't visit this one. 

Wonderful template and good presentation is a bonus.  

Vandana Natu
Vandana Natu
from New Delhi
13 years ago

Hey thanks Abhishek :) for going through the Hindi posts. I am still recovering from the shock of losing my cat of 6 yrs (Jojo) on the 2nd...hence these midnight reverts. 

Haricharan
Haricharan
from Hyderabad/Chennai
13 years ago

Awesome Golf Blog there... Must be quite an expensive sport :P :) ... For those of us who want to aspire to become golfers one day or atleast to know about the sport and what it might cost to pursue this as a hobby, it would be great if you can include some price matters as well.. Awesome background and widget selection. Just keep the fonts a wee bit smaller. :)

Your hindi blog is also awesome though reading the white text in black background sometimes becomes difficult.

No Offence Meant..

BTW.. Thanks for your review on my blog. Much Appreciated.

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Namaste Vandanaji,

Your blog is very nice, template too.

Vandana Natu
Vandana Natu
from New Delhi
13 years ago

No offence taken Haricharan coz I know whatever your feedback is, it will be directed towards making the blog better :) thanks for letting me know. Sometimes we are so obsessed with our blogs that we forget to take care of simple things and need fellow bloggers to let us know. Yes Golf is an expensive proposition...pricing references is a great idea...will incorporate that :)

Thanks Mohini :) for visiting my space.