Avinash would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.usefuldrive.com ]

Please review my blog and share what r u thinking to improve it..

Avinash
Avinash
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

Hi i'm Avinash, 22y, Hyderabad completed my B.tech.. and mainly my blog contains information about education stuff related to Gre,Visa etc.. and also about softwares, gadgets and computer tips

Replies 1 to 10 of 10
Vandana Natu
Vandana Natu
from New Delhi
13 years ago

Just saw your blog. It looked very techie and professional, not leisure reading. Hard work is evident and I am sure a lot of people who are looking at information for softwares, Visa etc etc will find it extremely useful. Somehow the pop ups bothered me. Can you get some colour into it?? Tiny bit of colour??

Avinash
Avinash
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

@Vandana Natu Thank you for your reply.. and those pop-ups show up only fort the first time you visit my blog

rajuda
rajuda
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Hi Avinash

Your blog is a 'happening box'Undecided.  Pop ups, Cursor changes, Floating layers, Magical tool bars....   I did not know where to click or what to look for.  It was only after I managed to 'deal with' all those fuzzy contraptions, did I get a peek at what mattered most.  And that was undoubtedly good and useful - I mean the content.

Make it easy for the visitor.  He is in a hurry.  His attention span is short.  He expects to find a simple blog, not a complex web portal.  Help him open the 'package' swiftly and devour the content. All your painstaking work is really worth it.

All the best

Rajuda

Avinash
Avinash
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

@rajuda  thanks for your feedback... i thought those pop-ups were useful for the first time visitors(and they show up only for first time visitors to my blog) but i've never thought they were such annoying... i've removed them

rajuda
rajuda
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Hi Avinash

That was pretty fast work.  And the effect is very much visible. 

I have sent a message through your site mail. 

Happy blogging

Rajuda

Avinash
Avinash
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

@rajuda  Thank you

rajuda
rajuda
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Avinash

Just to remind that you haven't replied my message sent through your site.

Rajuda

Avinash
Avinash
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

forgot about it.... posted now :)

rajuda
rajuda
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Avinash

Please check your site mailbox. Would appreciate an early response

Rajuda

Kumar Nair
Kumar Nair
from Trivandrum
13 years ago

Its not SEO optimised hence rankings are low on Alexa.Make the titles PR friendly and short.The site design is good.