Sanjeetha Veni would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://whizkid1991.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 36

review my blog and waiting for ur valuable feedbacks

Sanjeetha Veni
Sanjeetha Veni
from India
13 years ago

Review my blog

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: ,
Replies 1 to 13 of 13
Neenu
Neenu
from Chennai
13 years ago

Hi Sanjeetha,

Your blog does look like a diary. I liked it but i think there is a lot of scope for improvement.

Try to make your articles a bit more interesting. For instance in the article on your visit to chennai, rather than giving your full schedule, take up one program and tell us about it. I think that would be more interesting.

It was a very sweet blog and I thoroughly enjoyed it.I could see that you have been blogging consistently over the past 2 months. Do keep up the good work!! :)

Sanjeetha Veni
Sanjeetha Veni
from India
13 years ago

tanx neenu...would surely take ur feedbacks

Hey Sanjeetha!

I loved the way you depicted your daily life in a beautiful manner.

It almost looks like an e-diary. But it was a great thing that you have been updating your posts regularly.

I have enjoyed it on the whole.

Keep blogging..:)

Regards

Harsha

Sanjeetha Veni
Sanjeetha Veni
from India
13 years ago

tanx harish for ur encouragements..:)

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Hi Sanjeetha,

Loved your blog. Nice workSmile

Any diary has to written by heart and I felt it while reading your posts, Loved the friendly banter between you and your brother!!

Keep writingSmile

http://myyatradiary.blogspot.com/

Sanjeetha Veni
from India
13 years ago

tanx arti..i loved ur blog too..:)

Vandana Natu
Vandana Natu
from New Delhi
13 years ago

You are young and very much buzzing with life. It is good to get a peek into the lives of a young person through your diary. I like your style. It's unique. I somehow don't agree with the thought that you should start making articles out of things. Everybody does that in all their blogs. Your USP is your childlike observation and the things you do these days. let them be. It gives your blog an individuality. 

In fact I am planning to send one of ur post links to a friend who works on the HDFC account . It is such an honest feedback on the ad....am sure they will be thrilled to see it.

Sanjeetha Veni
from India
13 years ago

thank you so much vandana ji. really ur words are very encouraging to me.

Sauvik
Sauvik
from Kolkata
13 years ago

Whizkid,

Good blog, liked your exam stuff :-) made me remember my days, when i felt like dyslexic kid with my computer networks, microprocessors and blah blah! ... 

one suggestion, write about it some more, maybe add some humour(i know this time of the yr, its difficult to come by. :-P 

Tip: Also add individual share buttons for the posts, that way u give ur readers a chance to give their feedback on the run :-) 

Sauvik

Read me@ http://dreampeddler.in/

Give me a review if time permits! :-) cheerio

Sanjeetha Veni
from India
13 years ago

sure sauvik..would add humour to it

tanx for ur feedback

would go through your blog surely..:)

great blog, you could add alexa widgets and sign up for it, to improve upon indie rank.

Sanjeetha Veni
from India
13 years ago

tanx pramodji..would surely add it..:)

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Shewweeet innoshent blog. Thank god somebody is stil innocent! 

Sanjeetha Veni
from India
13 years ago

tanx mohi...:)

Shrikant
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Sanj.. you have exam.. STUDY!!!

Sanjeetha Veni
Sanjeetha Veni
from India
13 years ago

hhehehe...that's only on saturday shri..i am goin to enjoy today..:) moreover, it is vey easy, measurements...studied in high school itself..:)

Shrikant
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Ah ha.. so.. whats on the plan for today??

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Sri's wht's ur plan?

Sanjeetha Veni
from India
13 years ago

shri's paln is always sleeping and dreaming..:)

am i right shri..:)

Maya.j
Maya.j
from Abu Dhabi
13 years ago

hi,

your blog's a neat piece of work....truely an open diary!

Cheers!

Mj

Sanjeetha Veni
from India
13 years ago

thank you so much maya

Suraj Singh
Suraj Singh
from Rourkela
13 years ago

Hey Sanjeetha,

I use to think that blog suppose to be a open diary for everyone to read on and understand me. But i realise it was more than that few years back after people commented on my post.

Now i call them articles.

It's a way where you express on a certain thing in your life that you have gone through, be it pyar, work, friendship, relationship, just write and don't be afraid to write. If you don't write, you won't gain experience isn't it?

I love the way you write on your personal little stuff, your english is good and it's nice to read through your blog.

And and, i also have read Chetan bhagrat's books and it's also happen to be my favourite writer :D

Thanks for reviewing my blog, once again. And like what you had said to me: Don't stop writing :D

-Suraj Singh

Sanjeetha Veni
from India
13 years ago

thanks suraj for your feedbacks..it is like a boost to me

Bhargav
Bhargav
from Nairobi
12 years ago

very beautifully carved expressions,... words made concept to believe...