Gomathi Shankar would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Please review this ideation mission blog for the society

Gomathi Shankar
Gomathi Shankar
from Chennai
13 years ago

Hi all,

I am Shankar, an entrepreneur, running a 'creatives' agency based in Chennai. My startup wants to do a different bit of CSR to the society and we call it the "Creative Social Responsibility". This blog is the face of it. Simply put, we try to aggregate creative ideas from various people to tackle small to the most threatening social issues through a different ideation process. Please review the ideas posted so far on various issues ranging from bribery to the green cause! Also, we invite you all to participate in this mission by reading, contributing ideas or by promoting this activity. 

CheersShankar 

Replies 1 to 6 of 6
Vandana Natu
Vandana Natu
from New Delhi
13 years ago

First look at the blog scares the reader as there is so much written, sometimes in small print as well. But as i explored, I found it extremely engaging. The thoughts...the ideas and solutions...all seem to have similar synergies. I also liked the fact that even though some posts only posed the problems (don't we all know the problems??) but most of them suggested solutions in themselves. Great blog! Would love to see some colour and fuller/rpunder fonts in post contents.

Gomathi Shankar
Gomathi Shankar
from Chennai
13 years ago

thanks a lot vandana .. sure your feedback helps in improving the quality of this blog. more than a blog, this is perceived by us as a mission to create and accumulate engaging ideas, out of which, a few can actually go on to solve the problems real time... and keep watching.. we are updating it daily :-) 

Vandana Natu
Vandana Natu
from New Delhi
13 years ago

i know...a few days bk i visited, u had only the bus ticket post...now another one. u r regular n that's what's nice. nothing ticks off worse than visiting a blog n not finding anything new.

Gomathi Shankar
Gomathi Shankar
from Chennai
13 years ago

well.. FYI we update it on all weekdays .. sorry i should have put the asterisk above the 'daily' in the previous post 

Vandana Natu
Vandana Natu
from New Delhi
13 years ago

hey no...maybe i came across wrong...I like the blog n I was actually praising the regularity of it :)

Gomathi Shankar
Gomathi Shankar
from Chennai
13 years ago

cool .. thanks :-)