Swathi Krishna would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://thepsycheunknown.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 57

Reviews please.. :)

Swathi Krishna
Swathi Krishna
from Hannover
13 years ago

Hey bloggers,

Though I started this blog couple of years back, I wasn't serious until recent times.. I really would appreciate some honest feedback about my writing style, topics and anything else you find important. 

Thanks a lot for your time..

cheers!

Swathi Krishna

Replies 1 to 5 of 5
Maya.j
Maya.j
from Abu Dhabi
13 years ago

I absolutely loved your "Letter from Barrister" post...But truely there are people who fall for such tricks....i think especially from the older generations...absolutely no offence meant here but I personally know a couple of them who fell and lost money!

The blog looks neat and nice although I did not like the big white box under the title where the quotes appear. Maybe you can make it transparent and give a thin border....I would do that if it were my blog Smile

Gud Luck n Cheers!

Mj

Swathi Krishna
Swathi Krishna
from Hannover
13 years ago

Hey Mj,

Thanks a lot for the review.. yeah I'll see if I can make it more transparent.. I put it up because I liked the quotes that popped up.. :) 

But thanks again..:)

And wow! your blog is delicious!!!  I could definitely use some help from it! :) 

very great writings and blog.

Swathi Krishna
Swathi Krishna
from Hannover
13 years ago

Hey Pramod, 

Thanks a ton for the review and the comment!  :) And you have quite an interesting blog too..

cheers~

Swathi Krishna
Swathi Krishna
from Hannover
13 years ago

Hey Natwar,

Thanks for the comments. :) I really appreciate it.. And I do like poems.. I think you can see few on my blog too.. I read your blog..(well not all, yet, but will do.. :)) I have a suggestion if you don't mind, the design template of your blog is so prominent, that the words on theleft (like about me or labels) are hard to read.. May be you can find a contrasting color for that?

And I like the other widgets and layout.. (the right side is alright, only on the left, the words are obscured a little.. )

:)

thanks  a lot and keep writing!

cheers!

Swathi