Pennlyess Nick would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Looking for feedback on my new blog

Pennlyess Nick
Pennlyess Nick
from Andaman
13 years ago

This is my nth attempt at a blog, and by far the best. I'm a web-designer (and a damn good one at that) and I make professional blogs and online magazines for people, and I've always wanted one on my own. So instead of making a design (thats where my typical blogging attempt comes to and end) I chose to make a blog at posterous.com - I have no "niche" per se, I just blog abstract thoughts and sometimes I do stories, so I was wondering if you great bloggers would do the honor of reviewing my blog.

Thank you,

Nick.

Replies 1 to 18 of 18
rajuda
rajuda
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Hi Nick

'Unique' - That is how I would describe your blog.  A nice template.  Vivid presentation.  No pop-ups; no distracting images or links;  And an easy and lucid style of narration. 

Keep it that way, Nick.  And let us have some more of those 'pennyless, but pound rich' thoughtsWink

Would appreciate, if you would have a look at my blog too.

Rajuda

Pennlyess Nick
Pennlyess Nick
from Andaman
13 years ago

Appreciate your review. I'm a web-designer by profession, keeping it clean is second nature :)

I've reviewed your blog in your page. Thank you. 

Pennlyess Nick
Pennlyess Nick
from Andaman
13 years ago

only because I want people to read this 

http://pennylessnick.co.cc/a-fuller-stomach-means-higher-spirits

Pennlyess Nick
Pennlyess Nick
from Andaman
13 years ago

really clean and nice blog with excellent design and outstanding writing.

One suggestion though; please add some widget which enables visitors to subscribe without hassles like "logging in" or "via RSS"... and please complete Cannes soon...the suspense is killing.. ;)

http://anoopsays.blogspot.com/2010/11/asterix-and-call-of-duty.html

Drop by as time permits,

Anoop

Pennlyess Nick
from Andaman
13 years ago

Asterix and COD friggin awesome, I like your style, third part was kind of cheesy, but i still liked it alright, you got a way with humor, keep it up :D

Sanjeetha Veni
Sanjeetha Veni
from India
13 years ago

hi nick,

i liked your template and the fonts you use very much. all the contents are good. cannes part is too good and the caricature of yours is great. keep writing..

Pennlyess Nick
Pennlyess Nick
from Andaman
13 years ago

Gee! Thanks :D

Pennlyess Nick
Pennlyess Nick
from Andaman
13 years ago

You can subscribe to my blog via any feed reader!  Just copy the RSS link to your feed reader or click on the "Subscribe via RSS". What else should be done for subscribing ?

i was talking more like through email...readers like me are too lazy for RSS feeds and feedreaders...jus saying...;)

Keep Blogging

Regards,

Anoop 

Sauvik
Sauvik
from Kolkata
13 years ago

Great thing u have here NIck .. I read your first few posts .. I loved the first one, Yes truely... that is great stuff you just wrote about, honestly speaking i have moved over yours and drifted away to the link that u gave us :-) 

Thanks for sharing such a great thing and i would hate to repeat as others did... u have an awesome template.

Sauvik

Zaira Hakeemshah
Zaira Hakeemshah
from Chennai
13 years ago

Needless to mention, U r a Great story teller.. Web designer to a brilliant blogger. very very nice..

Clean and neat, great presentation, crisp blogs,.. U should keep writing anf I will be visiiting.. No doubt!!

Pennlyess Nick
Pennlyess Nick
from Andaman
13 years ago

Thank you, That, coming from you, one of my all time favorite bloggers, is like a big big award :D

Pennlyess Nick
Pennlyess Nick
from Andaman
13 years ago
Janaki Sincro
Janaki Sincro
from Bengaluru
13 years ago

I loved your writing style, its interesting! Especially the stories..they have a very good flow! Keep it up!

But there isn't any way to follow you through google on your blog, I would have liked to see the updates of your blog on my dashboard.anyway, I have subscribed to you.

since I write episodic stories too, would like you to have a look! If you got the time of course :-) http://jsincro.blogspot.com

Janaki Sincro
Janaki Sincro
from Bengaluru
13 years ago

But you do not reply to your comments. I think you should interact a bit with the people who read and like your stuff, that makes people come back and read more.

Pennlyess Nick
from Andaman
13 years ago

Thank you! I wanted to use blogger too, but then again this gives me more control and more freedom. I have added the option to comment via Twitter/Facebook/Email/RSS etc. 

I've been reading your blog, I like your writing style too, I especially liked "My Choice!"

Pennlyess Nick
from Andaman
13 years ago

I have added your blog in my feed reader, looking forward to your future posts. 

Karthik B
Karthik B
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

Liked the post on your ex-gfs and about the dream..  The design of the site is elegant! :)

Pennlyess Nick
from Andaman
13 years ago

Thank you :)

Do you have a blog review link  ?

Vinesh Balan
Vinesh Balan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Awesome blog! Most elegant one ive ever viewed. However a few suggestions

• Try to add more ways to navigate through your topics, adding Labels, archives etc.
  • Too many posts on the homepage, can restrict it a bit :)
  • And maybe add breakpoints too!

Review my blog too :) 

Pennlyess Nick
Pennlyess Nick
from Andaman
13 years ago

Hi Thank you for your review :)

I'm moving my blog to wordpress shortly and I'll be adding a lot more features soon.

Karthik B
Karthik B
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

Yeah.. drop by http://thelubberwort.blogspot.com

Let me know your comments...