Aashish Shenoy would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://askewedproposition.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

Please review my blog for content and presentation.

Aashish Shenoy
Aashish Shenoy
from Bangalore
13 years ago

I have been writing for a long time. My sole audience was me before I started torturing a few friends and acquaintances with my writing. It was only a year ago, that I started blogging. I chose my company's internal blog as my pilot. Surprisingly, it did quite well. I had a few mentors, easier customization, an easily reachable and encouraging audience to thank for that. A few days after quitting my company, I started this blog on blogger. I haven't played my hand yet; no stalking, commenting, advertising, pinging and the likes. But I am not really worried about reaching out to a wide audience yet. I am rather interested in the review of my content and its presentation by this august audience. Thank you in advance. Your review will be greatly appreciated.

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Venki
Venki
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Hi

Nice Blog.

Aashish Shenoy
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Hi Venki. Thanks for your response. :)

Deepa Govind
Deepa Govind
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Hi Aashish,

Wish you a very happy and prosperous 2011.

Loved your poem on 'A Night with a Stranger'. You make it feel as though smoking is not a vice !! I love short poems.

• Loved your blog title A tagline would be great > to tell us what you percieve as the second act !
  • Add a couple of more posts in the home page. It will give a fuller (yet uncluttered look).
  • I recommend that you push the label / archive on top ( first glance) & traffic feed to the bottom. That way, visitors get intrigued and you have a greater chance of them lingering around

Experiment with different templates, the ones that allow fluidity in arranging the widgets.There are several free blogger templates available. Google them.

All the best.

Aashish Shenoy
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Hi Deepa,

Your suggestions were helpful and very precise. Thank you for that. I am facing difficulty in keeping my banner and a tagline. But i'll work that out. I'm still searching for The Template that suits my preferences.

I might probably post a disclaimer with that poem now. Thank you for the appreciation.

Wish you a very happy and eventful 2011.

Rahul Reddy
Rahul Reddy
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

hey blog is really good man

add little colours to you'r blog it will look much much more appealing

Aashish Shenoy
from Bangalore
13 years ago

hi rahul,

thanks for your comments. i'm torn between the rustic look and a more modern beauty. the appeal is lost somewhere ther. i'll try to improve and search for better templates. thanks for the patronage.

Zaira Hakeemshah
Zaira Hakeemshah
from Chennai
13 years ago

NIce attempt. The presentation is great. I just loved the theme you have chosen. Wordpress should have had such great themes..The contents are nice too..Just increase the frequency of posts. And do vist mine when you get time http://zradar.wordpress.com/

Aashish Shenoy
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Hi Zaira,

The grass is always greener across the fence I guess. I find the wordpress blogs more structured and appealing. But I am too lazy to migrate. I was disappointed with the lack of patronage, but thanks to mentors such as you, i'll surely pick up pace.

I scanned through your blog. I was impressed by the presentation and you've done pretty well with wordpress. I find your writing quite eloquent and structured. Everything you write has a personal touch, or maybe that's what I felt browsing through your recent posts. I would love to see you explore your world of fantasy more. I'm sure you have a fiction writer hidden in you somewhere.

I'm new to this blogsphere. If there is an easier way to link blogger and wordpress blogs, i'd love to keep up with your blogs.