Victor Guerra would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://just-chewing-over.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 25

On a look out for blogs to blogroll

Dear fellow bloggers,

I'm on a look out for blogrolling good & regularly updated blogs with these genre in mind which I personally prefer reading - humour, personal anecdotes, autobiographical narrations, fictional write ups, poems and free verses. Besides, I also like reading motivational stuff and life in general through a common man's eyes.

Please do come forward if you would like to and I would be happy to blogroll and lay it on my reader. 

I'm an amateur blogger and would like to have my blog blogrolled for these reasons:

1. I would like to stick to one genre in the long term, although I write light humour, autobiographical, fiction, semifiction, poems and free verses and movie / book reviews. Therefore, I would like to leverage on the feedback of fellow bloggers to get some direction. 

2. Talk about objectivity. Feedback from fellow bloggers is more helpful than from close friends and relatives, honestly speaking. 

Afterall, a blogger's blogging life depends on feedback from readers if not anything else.

When you have a chance, do visit my blog and share your views. I assure that I would justify your time by providing feedback / advise to the best of my blogging abilities.

www.just-chewing-over.blogspot.com

Cheers,

Victor Guerra

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: Information added
Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Debojit Barthakur
Debojit Barthakur
from Guwahati
13 years ago

Hi Victor. Your blog is so interestingly compiled. I am surprised you have not been as noticed as you should be. Nice work. Keep blogging.

Do review my blog as well if you find time

Thanks You write so well. It reflects deeper thoughts.

1000+ page views in about one week!. A sincere thanks to all those who visited and commented.