Nethra Ram would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://lazythinktank.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 40

Requesting a reality check for my blog

Nethra Ram
Nethra Ram
from Chennai
13 years ago
A light hearted being with a notepad ever ready to be scribbled on pretty much describes the writing half of my soul. The other goes about finding inspiration to feed the former. I am a post graduate student with my own opinion on everything from onions to Obama. I keep a journal and whatever isn't confined within its walls finds its way into my blog. Though it is the mere impulse that keeps a writer/ blogger going,reality demands an audience to kindle the flame a little higher. I would like to have my blog reviewed because I would like to know if my Mother is right when she says it is good or if it is only the fact that she loves me above all else in this world that remains established!
Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Psyche(Sid)
Psyche(Sid)
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Very organized blog... Lovely picture as well! :) you can probably add a few more widgets! Good got d publicity! :P

Nice posts too! :) Let me check em out! :)

Nethra Ram
from Chennai
13 years ago

thanks Sid :)  point taken

Rishi
Rishi
from Pune
13 years ago

Awsum pic dat is..bear gryll ishtyle,True Wild..

Nice way to get started...Ur pieces of wisdom keep engrossed...

If more of dat is Coming,,Im waiting..Liked it :)

a rollingstone,

rishij

Nethra Ram
from Chennai
13 years ago

thank u very much rishi :) oh ya..more of the wisdom to come :)

Vijayakrishna
Vijayakrishna
from Chennai
13 years ago

Hi Nethra

Since you asked for a reality check:

(a) White text on black background just doesn't work. makes reading quite an effort.

(b) Try 'justifying' your paragraphs instead of 'left-aligning'

(c) Thin single column in the centre makes the posts look longer than they are and hence çan put off readers

(d) I'm not a fan of 'feministic' writing that fosters the 'us vs them' thought. So I couldn't appreciate some of your posts.

(e) Will I bookmark your blog? Not yet.