GeEtS would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Looking for feedback on my new blog

GeEtS
GeEtS
from delhi
13 years ago

Undecided

Replies 1 to 7 of 7
Harshal
Harshal
from Ahmedabad
13 years ago

Thak you for support me Also will support your blog as you are distributing something special to this world./..

GeEtS
from delhi
13 years ago

thanks harshad

a must visit blog, very elegantly arranged.

and especially tailored for education of teens.

great eminence. 

GeEtS
from delhi
13 years ago

so nice of you!!

Debojit Barthakur
Debojit Barthakur
from Guwahati
13 years ago

A nicely composed blog. I like the meticulous way in which you have presented your posts.

Do drop in on me at Debarth's Den

GeEtS
from delhi
13 years ago

Thanks debojit , i have posted your blog's review

Rajesh
Rajesh
from Delhi
13 years ago

It's a really nice blog with good articles which are really informative.

GeEtS
from delhi
13 years ago

Thanks rajesh!!

Manju
Manju
from Chennai
13 years ago

Hi Geeta

The blog is nice and different with valuable details, neatly presented. The theme is also good.

GeEtS
from delhi
13 years ago

Thanks Manju:)

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Hi Geeta! is there any need to tell about ur blog? ..i m big fan of u....i really love your work and (u too ;)). You have made it by thinking kids and teens pschology..it's really hard to work by this way. You are very talented and from law field....(i just can't dare to read anything from ur law blogs..i don't understand it)..but still you dedicate your time for our nxt generation ..tht's really a divine noble work and difficult too....i guess the true mother's heart gal have...that is working here..isn't it..? just keep it up...i visit it and get good knowledge ..really..! And the design, template, pics everything u arranged from kids pschology..which will defenitely attract them, i have no. of sweet, lil.. friends ..i wil tel them to.. visit ur blog....! :)

GeEtS
from delhi
13 years ago

Mohini mohini mohini:) ..I am speechless now:) thanks dear

rahul
rahul
from bangalore
13 years ago

Omg god one of the best blog i have seen...n is in few of them which u want to read again n again...it was amazing :)

thumbs up :)