Harikumar would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://rharikumar.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 39

Any feedback wud b gr8 ...

Harikumar
Harikumar
from Chennai
13 years ago

Well! I'm a self proclaimed,extra dreamy, straight forward Saggitarian male doing an Engineering degree in Anna University . What began as just doodling with blogger later grew to be my favourite hobby .So ,here I am, scribbling about some interstings things that happens in my life and sharing some stuffs with the world . Comments and reviews will be greatly appreciated :-)

http://rharikumar.blogspot.com

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: reframe
Replies 1 to 7 of 7
rajuda
rajuda
from Mumbai
13 years ago

hi hari

liked your blog.  in fact everything is nice about it.  but i had to literally leap over those dialogues in tamil.  i am referring to your post 'Hair cut in a parlour'. 

what started off as an excellent narration, was totally lost on me, because i could not follow those sentences in tamil.  when you are addressing the world at large, remember the linguistic handicap many may have in following your language.  that is why you often find a translation in english next to it. 

hope to catch up, after you edit those posts accordingly

drop in to have a look at my blog please

rajuda

Harikumar
Harikumar
from Chennai
13 years ago

thanks...sure ...will doCool

Babli
Babli
from Bangalore
13 years ago

happy pongal hari....keep blogging

Debojit Barthakur
Debojit Barthakur
from Guwahati
13 years ago

Hi Harikumar,

You have created a really pretty blog. Your style of writing is light-hearted and humorous. I liked every bit of it. Keep writing.

Do drop in on me at Debarth's Den

Harikumar
from Chennai
13 years ago

Thanks a lot....

Parwathi. S. Hegde
Parwathi. S. Hegde
from Bangalore
13 years ago

hi hari... good writing.. I really liked ur blog... keep it up.. cheers!!

Rushikesh Khadtare
Rushikesh Khadtare
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Your blog is good and very Interesting Here is a small suggestion: use optimized images (Small Size) 

And If you can show your archived post, that will increase the user engagement on your blog.

cartoons are awosme...