Rahul Singh would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.rahulspeaks.com ]

Please review my Personal Development blog.

Rahul Singh
Rahul Singh
from Ghaziabad
13 years ago

Hello bloggers,

I am Rahul, a software developer turned full time blogger on personal development. I left my job last year to follow what I find more meaningful and purposeful, helping people live more conscious lives, helping them to achieve success, happiness and abundance. 

I recently started my personal development blog. While I have got some favorable reviews from the small fan following I have now, I will appreciate some unique input from you bloggers.

Thanks in advance. More happiness to you.

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Midhun Manmadhan
Midhun Manmadhan
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

Hi Rahul,

You are tackling a very different subject through your blog which in itself is a noble attempt. You have rich and excellent content on your blog. If you could break the blog posts down a bit , it would be more digestible :- )  You have kept up the frequency of the posts since September which is good. While i like the no-nonsense approach towards the design of the site, maybe you could slightly enhance a few design elements.

All the best !

Rahul Singh
from Ghaziabad
13 years ago

Thanks for all the encouragement and suggestions Midhun! My design is not final, I too feel it needs some enhancements and am working on it.

When you say I should break down my posts, do you mean I should have more well defined sections within each post or do you mean I should split the long posts into multiple smaller posts?

Thanks again for your time and effort :) Much appreciated

Rahul Singh
Rahul Singh
from Ghaziabad
13 years ago

Thanks for all the encouragement and suggestions Midhun! My design is not final, I too feel it needs some enhancements and am working on it.

When you say I should break down my posts, do you mean I should have more well defined sections within each post or do you mean I should split the long posts into multiple smaller posts?

Thanks again for your time and effort :) Much appreciated!

Midhun Manmadhan
Midhun Manmadhan
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

Rahul,

Splitting the long posts into multiple smaller posts would be the best. since the topics you write  require  the reader to think and introspect , it would be best if you present them in smaller tranches.

Best regards,

Midhun

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
13 years ago

+1

Rahul Singh
from Ghaziabad
13 years ago

Thanks a lot Midhun. Will think about that.

Be well.