Vijayakrishna would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.vjkrgn.com ]

Feedback on my 'VJKRGN: Thoughts & Opinions' Blog!

Vijayakrishna
Vijayakrishna
from Chennai
13 years ago

Hello Bloggers

Would love to get your feedback on my blog. While writing comes easy (doesn't necessarily mean it's good) I had put in a lot of efforts towards the design of the blog. I'm very happy with how it is. 

I'd still like to get feedback on the blog so I know it is seen from others' eyes. Cheers! 

Replies 1 to 7 of 7
Vijayakrishna
Vijayakrishna
from Chennai
13 years ago

Hello! Anybody home?!

experience shows. 

great blog, with superb ambience.

writeup is class. 

Vijayakrishna
Vijayakrishna
from Chennai
13 years ago
Thanks Pramod. I like the word 'ambience' in the context of a website. Good compliment. Thanks again.
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Great blog...The posts are well written and the whole feel of the blog is very soothing.

But it would be better if the font is increased a little bit, I feel its too small..

Keep BloggingSmile

http://myyatradiary.blogspot.com/

Vijayakrishna
Vijayakrishna
from Chennai
12 years ago

All

I've revamped my blog totally. Would love to get some reviews - both on design and content. Cheers!

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Hello Vijay..  what a very different blog-name.  Interesting way to name after your initials.. Good one! 

And I echo the good one, for the very different design of your blog. It is very simple! Nothing flashy, and the menu stays put even under scroll.. its like a javascript click I suppose? Very well executed I think. However, your blog name is very important right? Critical Thoughts.. If you could get that to stick too and not scroll with the others, I think it'd be very effective. 

Informative about page.. good to see people writing for themselves, waht they want to... And the language is quite good too..  I've not been through the whole blog, but does the pages for Writing, People etc. update themselves automatically when you publish? That'd be quite a feature too.. even if not, I think that page idea, if updated immediately after a post, makes fore a great work around on the label cloud type. Nice one again.

In retrospect, perhaps instead of the static header, you could use the title on the static left menu space (instead of home).. leave a gap and then continue with the  rest of the menu items... and place "home" instead of the title on the scrolling part! 

Guess to summarize, I can say more things to like about your blog than to not like :) Cheers and happy blogging!

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Oh my mistake.. didn't notice the title "VJKRGN" at the bottom... interesting positioning, but it'd be much better at the top right? Should catch the eye.. :)

Vijayakrishna
Vijayakrishna
from Chennai
12 years ago

Leo! First up, thanks a million. I highly appreciate that you've taken the time to review my blog. Great stuff!

And very valid points there. Thing is, I had done certain things particularly to make them a bit unconventional. The title being at left bottom and all that :)

And yes, as soon as I publish a new post, the categories (writing, people etc) would update themselves. Btw, the header is not static. It changes according to the page you're in - home or the pages or the categories. The reason why I haven't left the gap after 'home' is that I might add one more category and that could make that place a bit messy if I take the one line space after 'home'.

Thanks a lot Leo. I'm glad that you liked it. I could still tweak it to make better. Cheers!