Ram A Singh would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Enough is Enough

Ram A Singh
Ram A Singh
from Silvassa
13 years ago

Requesting comments on my news post Why Terrorism/insurgency spreading in India.

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Ashvini Kumar Saxena
Ashvini Kumar Saxena
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Hey Ram,

That is some good style of writing in your blog. Its just great. Keep it up with the good posts.

THanks and regards,

Ashvini Kumar

Thoughts on Entrepreneurship, Leadership And Motivation

Ram A Singh
Ram A Singh
from Silvassa
13 years ago

Thanx Ashvini .

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Hi Ram! I vistited your blog yesterday. It is really nice, iternational politics is rare seen on blogs and in news. And your study and writing is very nice. It's all important and interessting. 

But, I see some formatting diff. some changes in space always. and spell mistakes too. This irritates. And especially, you have a serious blog then your readers are diff. Myself generally can't stay on the site much which is not serious about formatting and spell checking. Spell check option is available on blgger. Even grammer check software is also available. You can search it on Google.

And the artistic template, doesn't much suit to your blog. You can check the professional sites. The simplicity they maintain. 

Also try to Adwords to increase visibility of your site on serch engines. (Even I am trying to do that but not succeeded yet.)

The purpose for all this is , I wish you may succeed further. Coz you are doing great and have a potential too.

You can get more help from forum here, as I got! My best wishes too.

Ram A Singh
from Silvassa
13 years ago

Thank u  Mohini. I review my blog and corrected the mistak which you pinted out. I am new in blogspher kindly help me regarding use of Adword.