Harsh Agrawal would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.shoutmeloud.com/ ] IndiRank: 85

Review Technologu, social media blog shoutmeloud

Harsh Agrawal
Harsh Agrawal
from New Delhi
15 years ago

Hey friend,

do review my tech blog

www.shoutmeloud.com

Let me know what do you think and most important area of improvement.

Do Notice the feed button on the sidebar, is it prominent or do I need to change and should get a big feed button.

Thanks and regards

Harsh Agrawal

Replies 1 to 6 of 6
Karthik DR
Karthik DR
from New Delhi
15 years ago

Nice blog. You have some good contents. I htink your feed button is OK. But he ads yo have on the side bar looks very cluttered because of the colors they have, Try adding banner ads that go with the template colour. Otherwise you have used the sidebar well too.

Harsh Agrawal
Harsh Agrawal
from New Delhi
15 years ago

Thanks for the feedback Zeon..

M looking forward to change my template and keeping it to blue or whitre BG...

Lets see...how long it will take for me to change things

Harsh Agrawal
Harsh Agrawal
from New Delhi
14 years ago

I just edited my theme with thesis, I will appreciate if someone can give an honest review now...

http://www.shoutmeloud.com/

Aditya Dey
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Nice blog, great theme, superb site load speed.....Every blog posts are beautifully inter-linked....Whenever I landed on your blog to read up some tutorials, eventually I ended up redaing around 4-5 more.....That's awesome......All the posts are awesomely categorized, thus navigate them is just a piece of cake....I think you should just keep on going......

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Harsh buddy, you dont need reviews.  You should teach us SEO cause u r master of the genre.   I have been to your site earlier for paypal related info and found it great with useful articles.  Appreciate if you gave us newbies some pointers instead

Vijay

Arshad Ali
Arshad Ali
from Kolkata
9 years ago

very nice sir

www.mesef.com