Rohan Nair would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://mindfiasco.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 28

Looking for some interesting reviews for my blog

Rohan Nair
Rohan Nair
from Bangalore
13 years ago

My blog is all about stories that are a little bit different from the conventional ones, its cult fiction , some times it can be linked to realism and sometimes people find it real hard to believe what I write.....

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
hatim
hatim
from pune
13 years ago

The blog design is quite simple and good.

Content well i cant say because I dint read everything but browse through it and the title looks interestesting.

But the fonts is very bad. the first post (half dead) font is very  bad. please try to reduce the fonts to normal size.

the subscribe to gadget is not fitting properly in the box. nothing of much importance but just to let you know.

Anyways good for people whol like to read such stories.

I read one but not what I am interested in.

Rohan Nair
Rohan Nair
from Bangalore
13 years ago

thankyou for your valuable feeds anyways!!!

Kunal Ashok
Kunal Ashok
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Hi Rohan. A simplee colur scheme with more spaces between lines would do the tric. I know that the black blue combo is quite catchy at first glance but may not be an excellent idea for you readers. Just a thought! You writing is rather poetic. If that is your true self would suggest you stick onto it

Rohan Nair
Rohan Nair
from Bangalore
13 years ago

I actually want to thank u guys for  going through my blog and dropping in your valuable suggestions........ i would consider it ,the problem is that i'm technically sound with this editing stuff n trust me the very thought of it gives me a headache!!!! lol!!!!! for me all that matters is the content that you put in,you speak whats in your mind, there aren't enough people who rather understand my material,it just doesn't matter for me because all I do it for is to express my thoughts and my views and I have ended up discovering a new mode of doing it and thats blogging........ahahahaa