SanGee would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.tripwip.com/ ] IndiRank: 48

Yet another travel blog... :-) - Requesting reviews, will review back.

SanGee
SanGee
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Hello Indibloggers, I had been putting up my travelogues on a automotive forum earlier. Decided to get our own domain & blogsite since it gives us better control and allows us to update posts whenever required... so TripWIP.com happened. There are still quite a few rough edges...

> the template still needs some more tweaking and cleaning up of the code. (Working on it...)

> many of the posts are quite 'image heavy'. (will re-optimize all the older images later.)

Will certainly appreciate and reciprocate reviews,comments and feedback.

I have been testing the design in IE9 and Chrome on Windows 7 and it seems to work fine... Please let me know if you come across any problems or errors.

Thanks & regards,

Sanjay

www.tripwip.com

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: Update
Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Girish Mony
Girish Mony
from Chennai
13 years ago

I like the images in your blog. I feel it will be good if you increase font size little more

SanGee
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Hi Girish, Thanks for the inputs. I agree that the font size on the main page is somewhat small. I kept it small to keep the text within the design... but the font size on all the actual posts and pages is normal. Will play around with the main page and see what can be done. I was reading your blog and have replied to your forum post too...

Regards,Sanjay

Girish Mony
Girish Mony
from Chennai
13 years ago

Currently you are having 4 posts in a row in your home page. Why don't you go with 3 posts in a row? This will create more space and you can increase your font size without any issues.

SanGee
SanGee
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Hi Girish, Thanks for the inputs... increased the font size on the main page. 

Any other feedback is welcome.

www.tripwip.com

Girish Mony
Girish Mony
from Chennai
13 years ago

That's better.  No feedback as of now.