TF Carthick would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://luciferhouseinc.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 55

Please review my literary Blog

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
13 years ago

I have been running it for 3 years and now have completely revamped the blog strucure.

http://luciferhouseinc.blogspot.com/

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: Changing Link
Replies 1 to 7 of 7
Sudhanshu Shekhar
Sudhanshu Shekhar
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Lovely Blog :) . Loved the explanantion of the Fool :D

Ritu KT
Ritu KT
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Hi, I just checked out your blog and commented on your latest blogpost. You have a lovely blog. 

Since I'm here to give feedback here a couple of things I'd have done:

1. Have social media follow buttons highest on the RHS. 

2. Have Follow by email follow buttons high (below social media) on the RHS.

Just because I would have wanted people to see how they can follow the blog or me easily when they just arrive at my blog.

These are just my thoughts, feel free to ignore them if you have placed them a little bit down deliberately!

Love the background of your blog!

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Thanks Jaiyabharat, Sudanshu and Ritu. Finally after 5 years my blog also gets reviews!

Bhavya
Bhavya
from Cochin/Ernakulam
10 years ago

Hello there, 

I have been to your blog before also, and I say it looks a whole lot better now.

Love the clean look.

But, would like to see some sharing buttons below your post so that I can easily share the posts I liked. 

Also, the link to your FB page if you have one.

Maybe the font size can be increased a bit. 

Your blog has great content. Keep blogging!

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Thanks a lot, Bhavvya. Yes. I need to change the font. But I do have share buttons at the bottom of the post. Did you mean some other widget other than the one already there?

Bhavya
Bhavya
from Cochin/Ernakulam
10 years ago

Yes, I did notice that you have the default sharing widgets on your blog. But sites like Add This, have cooler widgets that look better and are more eye catching. 

Another point I wish to add is, why not engage the users more, that is, help your reader find related articles by adding a widget or something that would serve the purpose. 

Did I make myself clear? Plz get back to me for any clarifications you might need :)

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Thanks for clarifications, Bhavya. I think the related stuff I have to do manually only. I have tried widgets - they usually throw up crap results.

Santhosh P
Santhosh P
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Good posts...No, i dont wan to complete that with You Fool..hence i'll stop here and comment when I see a good post from you instead. 

Bhavya
Bhavya
from Cochin/Ernakulam
10 years ago

Have you tried LinkWithin? I use the same and haven't noticed any issues with it.