Aniruddh would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

hey guyz m in engineering n hv started writing.plz help me out wid ur reviews

Aniruddh
Aniruddh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

i am writing episodic stories. i have completed 3 episodes, i request you to check it out and shower me with your sincere feedbacks

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: i wasn't getting reviws
Replies 1 to 11 of 11
Janhvi
Janhvi
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hey you got a nice blog there! It's simple with content being the main attraction. Liked your post "Imagination is the only limit" 

BTW since your using blogspot you can easily change font type, so I was suggesting that you keep fonts like the one in "imagination is the only limit". Makes the post more comfortable to read. Keep posting! =D

Aniruddh
Aniruddh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

oh..thnx a lot for dat..its myy 1st review....

i wil surely work upon dat......very relivdSmile

Hey! You have a good collection of articles. I have few suggestions though. I have visited your blog a couple of days ago and there was a different template. I personally loved the previous template than the present one. Please try to write all your posts in the same font. And in the post 'Imagination is the only limit', the background of the post is dark in color and even the font color is black. So, the article was difficult for eyes to read.

Otherwise I really liked that you are writing on varied topics. I also liked 'Imagination is the limit' I always believe in dreaming 'big'.

Good luck!

Aniruddh
Aniruddh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

@harsha..sure thanks a lot for that review, i learnt something that's very imp.i wil surely abide by it

Gayatri (Mystic)
Gayatri (Mystic)
from Dombivli
12 years ago

Hey a great blog you have there. :) enjoyed the last lost letter.Smile

Just a suggestion though, if you could change the font color of the name of your blog from blue to some other colour thats contrasting to your background it would be easier to read..

SunKau
SunKau
from Chennai
12 years ago

Heyy !

Nice blog u got there. But.

1.Dont use too many Fonts. It kinda irritates the reader.

2.Use a lotta line breaks. Dont write big para's cos ppl hate reading big para's,

3.DO NOT use SMS/CHAT language. Use proper,full english/hindi.

4. Add pictures. Make it more attractive !

5.You cud think of a better blog name too !

P.S -> Am also an engineer and a blogger. Chk out my blog about engg univs !

http://badabingbadabambadaboom.wordpress.com/2011/03/21/un-written-rules-in-indian-engineering-universities/

Aniruddh
Aniruddh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

@ Gayatri

thnx a lot for dat comment..i have implemented the suggestiond which came from your kitty. 

Aniruddh
Aniruddh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

@Chee

millions of thanks for that..because you have just told,what i wanted to give my readers. surely you can expect some good fiction(which i think is my forte). n about the font, i will definately change from my next post.

Aniruddh
Aniruddh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

@Sunkau

thnx buddy for ur suggestion. i will really abide by it. whatever you have told is just totally correct & i am happy that you made me realise

Janhvi
Janhvi
from Noida
12 years ago

Great theme. And I love the posts.

Keep up the great blogging.... Best wishes.

Aniruddh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

thanx... i happy :)

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hi aniruddh,

Here are my first impressions for your blog-

Good-

• Articles very refreshing, make for a delightful read :)
  • Nice template and the theme looks good too.
  • You seem to love what you are doing and that is definitely reflecting in your articles, keep it up!

Now things you could work on--

• Firstly, the header, its mixing with the background...try working on that. Thats the first thing a person notices on your blog, it should be such that it catches the readers attention instantaneously.
  • Increase the sidebar width a bit, since Feedjit is going out of the space.
  • The total number of posts on the homepage could be reduced to max 5... as its taking a lot of scrolls to come to the bottom and people generally dont do that.
  • Bad Paragraph layout... discourages a reader to read anything more than 2-3 lines.
  • About me, blog archives and popular posts need to be at the top of the sidebar while feedjit needs to be right at the bottom.

But overall, You have a great blog, keep it up and keep blogging,

Best wishes,

Arti

http://myyatradiary.blogspot.com/

Aniruddh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

thanx a lot fo dat...ur help will surely make me improve doing that....

n yes.. you picked it riht, i am enjoy writing :)