Mahima Kohli would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Looking for some critical reviews on my blog! :)

Mahima Kohli
Mahima Kohli
from New Delhi
12 years ago

I write a blog to satiate my passion for writing. I write about my life, my travel pursuits, my observations of the multi-hued world around me and actually just about anything. You'll find satire and humour in most of my posts. I dabble in poetry and fiction as well.

Replies 1 to 5 of 5
Mahima Kohli
Mahima Kohli
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Hey Harshal,

Am glad to have you give me my first review on indiblogger. Thank you so much for the inspiring words. I am new to indiblogger as well. And the first thing I'm gonna do now is go through your blog. Hoping to forge a new friendship here. :)

Mahima Kohli
Mahima Kohli
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Hi Jai,

Its really encouraging to receive critical reviews from fellow bloggers. I am aware of my too-long posts being a bit less reader-friendly, and I am working on this aspect of my writing. As for the second piece of advice, I agree with you. I'll take care to pack a punch in short and concise sentences and posts henceforth.

Thank you so much friend! :)

Jai
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

no need to thank dear, infact it helped me,  the point to 2. got transformed into my lasted comic update on www.fullbc.in :)

Karthik B
Karthik B
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Hi Mahima,

I had gone through your blog. Its nice! Read the posts 'being single' and 'Love in the FB era'.  As I had written something on the singleton status recently that grabbed my attention. As other readers mentioned, the length of the posts can be reduced. Everything else seems fine.. :)

Happy Blogging!

Karthik B
Karthik B
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

And you are being followed now :)

Mahima Kohli
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Hey Karthik,

Thank you so much for the awesome feedback. I'll surely work on the length of my posts henceforth, as well as the quality and coherence of course. :)

Keep following and coming up with such feedback :)

Hey,

Though I do not have any critical point right now, but I disagree with othr comments mentioned above. Your posts are not that long, it is just that the layout of your blog is such that they seem to be long.

Till now all the posts that I read were real good. Keep that up!

Mohit (aka Dhakkanz)

Mahima Kohli
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Thank you so much Mohit :) sometimes appreciative comments are needed to break the spell of critical ones :)

Do follow ! :)