Deepa would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://deepalifeandtimes.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 64

Please review my blog

Deepa
Deepa
from Chennai
12 years ago

Looking for some feedback on my blog. I have been blogging since 2009 and getting a reasonable amount of hits. Want to know if there is anything I can do to improve my blog. 

ThanksDeepa 

Replies 1 to 5 of 5
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hi Deepa,

Great blog, your writings are fluent and you take the reader along with you :) You also write on a variety of topics so that you offer something for everyone out there.. so that's something very good!

Just one suggestion-

The template is nice but the widgets section occupy a major part of your web page leaving only about 50% for the main content. The main content should be given the maximum space, i feel, that will enable the readers to read it in lesser scrolls + ensure maximum focus on the content and not on the sidebar.

But the content is excellent... very immaculately presentedSmile

Keep blogging,

Arti :)

http://myyatradiary.blogspot.com/

Deepa
from Chennai
12 years ago

Thanks Arti. Appreciate your feedback. The template is designed like a notebook and I seem able to write only on one 'page'. But I will certainly look into your suggestion.

Best

Deepa

Sai Kumar Mahadevan
Sai Kumar Mahadevan
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

content wise it is impeccable... just loved your notes.. when it comes to templates as aarthi puts it.. can u make the diary a bit more wider on the writing side.. that may take your blog to a whole new level

regards,

sai kumar

www.babbleudyog.blogspot.com

Deepa
Deepa
from Chennai
12 years ago

Thanks Sai Kumar. Noted your suggestion. I'm not very savvy with this stuff. But I'll try my best.

Deepa
Deepa
from Chennai
12 years ago

Hi. I've changed the look of my blog based on feedback I got. Do take a look at the new look and let me know what you think. Laughing

GuJJu
GuJJu
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Excellent, the content is 100% unique.

Now you have to work with the sidebar widgets and menu's. Remove traffic widget please, keep popular posts widget available in blogger itself.