Somnath Paul would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.somnath-is-here.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 29

Please review thy blog:

Somnath Paul
Somnath Paul
from Kolkata
15 years ago

www.somnath-is-here.blogspot.com

Replies 1 to 9 of 9
Karthik DR
Karthik DR
from New Delhi
15 years ago

I like the idea of adding a musical background for your blog. And surely wise usage of sidebar. Keep woritng more and I'm sure you'll get more readers.

Somnath Paul
Somnath Paul
from Kolkata
15 years ago

Thank You for appreciating my work. [:)]

Hashir Tufail
Hashir Tufail
from Unnao, Bangalore
15 years ago

@Somnath,

loved the idea of music encorporated with your blog. One suggestion - the indiblogger and indiwriter badges are next to each other. try puttting them at some gap (use multiple widgets)

Somnath Paul
Somnath Paul
from Kolkata
15 years ago

Well, after ur suggestion I removed one IndiBlogger logo..one is good enough for me... [:)] Thanx for appreciating.

Somnath Paul
Somnath Paul
from Kolkata
15 years ago

Tufail, your blog is pretty innovative I must say..I liked it a lots!

Hashir Tufail
from Unnao, Bangalore
15 years ago

@Somnath,

Thanks for dropping by and for appriciating my blog

Namita Chandra
Namita Chandra
from Lucknow
15 years ago

In your blog I have come across for the first time about pay per post. Is it a lucrative proposition. I was wondering about using it. I am using firefox. I realized that there was music in the background only after reading other readers' comments.

Somnath Paul
from Kolkata
15 years ago

Your blog was really impressive. Since I like photography, hence your travel experiences are more than lucrative to me... :P

keep blogging. Am adding you in my Blog Roll...

http://www.somnath-is-here.blogspot.com

Somnath Paul
Somnath Paul
from Kolkata
15 years ago

Yes, pay per post is lucrative, only when you have a permission zone. I mean certain posts that can be featured on Indian Blogsite is helpful...They pay in Dollars and although I havent recieved my first payment as yet, but I think, they are loyal... or else...there wouldnt have been so many customers.

Thanx for appreciating...

I use a Mac, and I couldn't listen to the music in your blog. Maybe a flash-based music player would help. I don't know if people using Linux can hear the music as well.

Second, most of the topics in your blog are relevant to India, which is a very good sign. When 99% of Indian people are fans of Arsenal, it is very motivating to see somebody post scores of Mohun Bagan. That's the spirit.

One article I didn't like in particular was the one about Kasab. While I agree with your thoughts fully, I didn't like the language quite that much. This is that post:  HANG KASAB!!!

Overall you have a good blog indeed. Keep up the good work.

Somnath Paul
Somnath Paul
from Kolkata
15 years ago

I dont normally Use such languages, but sometimes, conditions makes you use such..anyways, I partly asked a "Sorry" in the immediate article.

Anil: Thanx for appreciating my INDIAN feelings! We all have them...its just the matter of time how much you feel it and when you are infront of the tools of Media to express it!

A request: If you like my posts, do comment in the same, as well as here!

Thank You.

http://www.somnath-is-here.blogspot.com