Gayatri (Mystic) would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://lyfsjourney.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

Looking for a feedback on my blog. Please help me improve it :)

Gayatri (Mystic)
Gayatri (Mystic)
from Dombivli
12 years ago

I started writing again after a long time. Would be thankful if you would review my blog so that I can improve on it further.

Smile

Replies 1 to 9 of 9
CSirisha
CSirisha
from Bangalore/Hyderabad
12 years ago

Hi Gayatri

You come across as a very sensitive person, maybe emotional too. There is a lot of 'feeling' element in your blog and you bring it our beautifully in text, pictures and poems. Will be good to know your logical side too, like analysis, reviews, critique etc. Will make the blog well rounded. This is just my opinion, if you are interested to implement.

Good work!

Regards

Sirisha

Content is excellent. I'm impressed. You need to seriously consider posting often, or you will lose your followers. If someone is following you it means that he/she expects to read something written by you quite regularly. Theme is simple and okay. The Live traffic feed is completely useless, atleast, for your readers. I wouldn't want to know who visited your blog. Maybe you would. But I'd suggest you to be happy with blogger's stats because the traffic feed widget somehow destroys the aesthetic beauty of the page.

Gayatri (Mystic)
Gayatri (Mystic)
from Dombivli
12 years ago

Thanks Sirisha. Will consider your suggestion to work on different topics.

Thanks again.

Gayatri (Mystic)
Gayatri (Mystic)
from Dombivli
12 years ago

Thanks Xeno, I am making trying to get into posting more often now. Was a bit you can say busy or afraid to write for sometime. But definately working on that front. Also thanks for your suggestion about the widget. :)

Gayatri (Mystic)
Gayatri (Mystic)
from Dombivli
12 years ago

Thanks Smile

Aniruddh
Aniruddh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

heya.thanks for your review on my blog.

m completed away by reading your exhilirating, viacious & beautiful poems & article.

loved 'eyes & soul' & 'the promise'  & 'faith'  among ur articles d most

Janhvi
Janhvi
from Noida
12 years ago

A great blog. Loved the simplicity of both the theme and the posts.

You write really well. Keep it up.

:)

Gayatri (Mystic)
Gayatri (Mystic)
from Dombivli
12 years ago

Thank you Janhvi :)

Gaurav Agarwal
Gaurav Agarwal
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Hi Gayatri, 

pretty nice restart i should say. I liked your choice of words in the blog posts. Simple and soothing - adding meaning to whatever to are trying to say. 

You can probably improve the looks of the blog through changing the theme/background to make it a little more vibrant. Blogspot (unlike wordpress) offers a lot of widgets - make use of them.

Hope to see more from you.

Regards,

Gaurav

www.a1gaurav.wordpress.com