Abhinav Neelam would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://thelightofcanopus.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 54

Geek out. Review, if you must.

Abhinav Neelam
Abhinav Neelam
from Bangalore
12 years ago

This was originally meant to be a short story blog, but since writing short stories regularly is too much hard work, you'll find a lot of comic strips (without the sketches) and image mashing (without the images). You'll find a lot of nonsensical humour and some science fiction. Oh, since this doesn't seem to work without this: I'll review back! There, I'm sharpening my knives already! Laughing

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Your blog looks simple yet interesting. Change the theme of your blog and it will look even better. Insert page breaks for your posts so that users will be able to see that comment box reminding that you value their comments. Customise the subscriptions gadget that offers RSS updates of posts and comments with some interesting text. If possible, add feedburner e mail subscription.

Everything had left….. but not a drop of tear was shed

Abhinav Neelam
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Hello Ranjith,

Thanks for your comments. I looked and looked for a way to page break individual blog posts, but it's not possible, apparently. I guess the only solution would be to break my longer posts into separate posts... I just picked one of the default themes: your comment inspired me to start theme hunting. Smile It'll change now, surely.

Abhinav Neelam
Abhinav Neelam
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I see your point. In fact every opinion I've read about getting published reads the same - whether it's from now-successful authors or novices. There was someone (I forget the name) who had to go 114 attempts before getting one published (and who's now quite a successful author), I simply cannot fathom the amount of self-confidence/motivation/desperation one needs to go so far.  And I don't wait to get published before writing again, it's just that writing short stories is hard, for someone with the concentration of a fruit-fly like me - the idea must be really, really strong to make me sit down for ten hours straight and flesh it out. I still can't do multiple sittings. Undecided Imagine doing a novel that way?