Sandhya Iyer would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://sandhyaiyer.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 45

Have some time to kill?

Sandhya Iyer
Sandhya Iyer
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Hey please do review my blog when u are free!

I hope it makes u smile!

1-20
21-27
Replies 1 to 20 of 27
Prateek Shah
Prateek Shah
from Delhi
15 years ago

You have a unique thought process where you find humour in things around you. I have gone through many blogs, right from politics to tech to poetry to life in general, but rarely do you find one which boasts about its funny self :)

Great going, and as is evident from your blog, you already have a good fan following.

Cheers!

Sandhya Iyer
from Bangalore
15 years ago

@Prateek

I'd be lying if I say I am not flattered by ur comments here. Thank u so much for going through my blog. Keep reading and I hope I am able to make u smile every time...

Hashir Tufail
Hashir Tufail
from Unnao, Bangalore
15 years ago

@Sandhya,

great blog, and nice take on life (As Prateek already said).

One suggestion - I noticed that you only display one post per page. I'd suggest that you increase the count to say 5 - 6 posts per page. That way, lazy readers like me won't have to click the "Older Posts" button every time they are finished reading a post of yours. It would also look good, as right not your side bar is longer than the main body -which is looking odd.

Sandhya Iyer
from Bangalore
15 years ago

@Hashir

Yup, I had actually posted 7 posts/page; changed it yesterday (just for the heck of it) and since I am probably lazier than u r, I have again changed the layout to display 5/page. Thanks for ur comments and concern!

Adesh Sidhu
Adesh Sidhu
from Gurgaon
15 years ago

Hey sandhya you write intersting posts. Left a comment. Please write more. Keep blogging.

Sandhya Iyer
from Bangalore
15 years ago

@Aadesh

Thanks for ur comments. I guess I have already replied to ur comment! U keep reading and that'd keep me blogging! Thank u so much for ur support!

MJ
MJ
from CHENNAI
15 years ago

Hey Sandhya.. Jus going thro' ur blogs.. And really it was real entertainment... I must say... Smile

Sandhya Iyer
from Bangalore
15 years ago

thank u so much MJ.... keep reading!

Manik
Manik
from Delhi
15 years ago

Read one of your post with that disclaimer! Really a different style of writing. Got lost on occassions but its fun and some parts of your blog are sure to help programmers and techies, lingo is surely a revision of programming chapters!

Sandhya Iyer
from Bangalore
15 years ago

@Manik

Yup, just saw ur comments on that one!!!

I was lost when I wrote that post, so didn't actually think how much of it the readers would be able to enjoy.... sorry abt tht... Embarassed

As for the 'techie' stuff, there is actually a post on my blog that tells u what a techie I am...

Sandhya Iyer
Sandhya Iyer
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hey people,

New post... pls do write ur comments!

Vinay Bavdekar
Vinay Bavdekar
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Yes, I finally found some time to kill. After a heavy lunch, with the office air-conditioner performing at its peak, I need to do something. So, I thought of going through your blog. Your style is nice, light and humourous.

I also liked the layout. You've managed to keep it clean and simple. Few widgets to distract. But on the other hand, you should try adding some interesting widgets.

Another suggestion: Move the history of your blog archives above the live traffic feed. Probably just below your profile. People would find to easier to go through your blog archives if it appears right in front, rather than scrolling downwards and searching for it.

http://expresthoughts.blogspot.com

Sandhya Iyer
from Bangalore
14 years ago

@Vinay

Thank u so much for taking the time out. Could you suggest any interesting widgets? I wanna spice up my blog a little bit...

And yeah, I have changed the layout as per your suggestion - now the blog archive appears above the traffic feed...

Good blog. You write well.

Sandhya Iyer
from Bangalore
14 years ago

@Balasubramaniam

Thank u so much - I read your comments on my blog as well. Thanks again for the encouragement.

Dhiman
Dhiman
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Sandhya, no doubt you write well, your posts are filled with humour. Just a suggestion if you are on twitter you can put twitter widget on your blog with a 'follow me' option. That way u can keep people update about your blog etc...

I tried to follow your blog thru google connect but its not working maybe due my browser...don't know...

anyways keep spreading laughther thru your postsSmile

Sandhya Iyer
from Bangalore
14 years ago

@Dhiman

Yes, I got the twitter widget suggestion from my uncle as well. Will put it on my blog as soon as possible.  Thank u for ur time!!!

Mukund
Mukund
from Noida
14 years ago

Hey

Read your blog, it has a good feel to it  and a good theme as well... Life can be pretty funny and tricky at times...

Keep going...

Sandhya Iyer
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Thank u, Mukund... Yeah, life is my inspiration to write! :-)

Rajnish Kumar
Rajnish Kumar
from Bangalore
14 years ago

A web log with a dash of humour.

Sandhya Iyer
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Am flattered, Rajnish!!!

Bhagyashree
Bhagyashree
from Los Angeles
14 years ago

Hey .. you have awesome blog! I am reading it since last hour.. and am enjoying ! :) very simple but cute blog!

already started following ! :)

Sandhya Iyer
from Bangalore
14 years ago

@Bhagyashree

Thank u, I saw that you are following my blog; thanks for that as well.

Roshmi Sinha
Roshmi Sinha
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Good posts with a dash of humour... you obviously 'see' the 'funny' side of life pretty well! You know... humour is always welcome. Laughing

Maybe adding a few more widgets... like cartoons, or the 'witty quote of the day', or the 'cartoon of the day'... would be in order... and will be in sync with your posts as well... just a suggestion though.

Keep going!!!

http://notapennyformythoughts.blogspot.com/

Sandhya Iyer
from Bangalore
14 years ago

@Roshmi

Thank u so much for ur comments. I am working on getting the right widgets for my blog. There'll be a change pretty soon, I guess!!!

Vinay Bavdekar
Vinay Bavdekar
from Mumbai
14 years ago

@ Sandhya,

A few things that I tried were adding a book-shelf widget, RSS feeds of blogs that I found interesting, doing some promo for Ubuntu Linux and Mozilla Firefox. Then instead of the regular tag list, I added a tag cloud.

http://www.widgetbox.com/

this is a good place to find interesting widgets.

Vinay

Sandhya Iyer
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Thanks Vinay, for ur help. I am browsing through the site now. I hope to find interesting widgets there!!!

Varun
Varun
from Perth
14 years ago

hey Sandhya,

I just read ur post and the 'about me' column as well! your descriptions in the post clearly mirror the Chatter box type that you;d mentioned in that column. 

nice post, might look better if the chunks of text were justified in their layout - might make reading much more easier. 

great going

Varun

Sandhya Iyer
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Thank u, Varun...

I am gonna try and make my blog look better, for sure!

Sandhya Iyer
Sandhya Iyer
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hi,

Still working on the widget thingie, nothing cool so far. Any help would be appreciated.

Meanwhile, I have written a new post...

Websnacker
Websnacker
from New York
14 years ago

Hi Sandhya,

That you are Chatterbox is pretty evident in your blogs. nice style of words and good flow. liked most of your stuff.

cheers

Review my Blog / Follow me on Twitter / Websnacker / Ideasonic Studios

Sandhya Iyer
Sandhya Iyer
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hi,

New post up on my blog.

Hope it is funny!!!

Sandhya Iyer
Sandhya Iyer
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hi, new post up on my blog - Fell in love!

Pls do comment on the same.

Anish Thomas
Anish Thomas
from Chennai
14 years ago

Nice blog sandhya Smile .It si obivious U r a chatter box,thanks to your posts.In between try to find a better template.I guess it will make U'r blog more appealing.

1-20
21-27