Valli would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://artsycraftsywork.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 25

Please review my arts blog

Valli
Valli
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Hey friends..:)

Please go through my arts and give your valuable comments and suggestions....

Thank you!

Happy Blogging!

1-20
21-23
Replies 1 to 20 of 23
Very well archived amicable blog. Art at it's best. Very engrossing. Makes mind ponder. One thing on suicide, it requires a strong will power. But very pitiable.
Valli
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

ThanQ so much for the review Pramod :)

True lines on suicide :)

pleasure was all mine, really enjoyed the reads 

Ishita
Ishita
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Nice blog. Good concept. Make it colorful with light pink background.

Bring the Follow By Email to the top right hand corner.

Best Regards,

Ishita

Kindly visit my site and provide your inputs

http://www.investmentbazar.com

Shubham Choudhary
Shubham Choudhary
from Pune
12 years ago

hey.. a very nice blog.. came across ur post thru indivine and cudn't resist following and reviewing ur blog.. really good use of widgets and the audio embedding too :)plz review my blog too if u get time.. :) 

Valli
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Hey Thanks for your Review Shubham...

Swasthi Blank
Swasthi Blank
from Singapore
11 years ago

Valli! Lovely blog! If you increase the width of the blog posts, i think that would look great. first time visitors, would feel the space is not utilised fully. If iam not wrong, copyright protection is missing. try to put up that. Needless to say "a blog worth visiting again and again". your follow by google+ link doesn't work

Valli
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Hey Swasthi :) Thank you so much for the review :) I can't increase the width since it is not default blogger template. I'll include copyright banners and I've checked the broken link....Thanks for the suggestions....Happy Blogging :)

suresh kumar g
suresh kumar g
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Add the music player to the top of the widget , It annoys for new visitors since it starts automatically.  Add more awesome songs and videos to the list. Remaining else very fine :) 

Very Good blog ! 

Happy blogging ! 

Valli
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

I removed the music player....Thank you so much for the feedback :)

My Say
My Say
from Kolkata
11 years ago

Well Valli, as most of the people above said your blog is really worth visitng again and again however the only major problem i faced was the site was very very slow and would not allow me to scroll up and down and the music would start on its own which even Suresh Peters mentioned !Nice work all in all .. :) 

Valli
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Thank you so much for the review My Say :)

Ashima
Ashima
from Bangalore
11 years ago

As all others said - increase thw width of the pictures, it'll make the overall ery effect v catchy :) Also, you can try making different categories or tags and make a dropdown for the same for easy selection by readers. To have a look n feel of it, u can visit my blog. It's relatively new, so u can plz gimme sm feedback too. It's a food blog so do visit if you like cooking :)

Cheers

Valli
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Thanks for the review and suggestions Ashima :)

Rohan Shankar
Rohan Shankar
from Bhubaneswar
11 years ago

Wonderful girl! You have some awesome creativity ! Channelize your thoughts well!

Regards,

Rohan Shankar

Founder: Evocative Teen (Follow me!)

Valli
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Thank you Rohan :)

Sherna Jayaraman
Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

HI Valli,

you have a very lovely blog :)

i really liked the cuteness of your blog. Please do share some idea for me :)

Thanks.

Valli
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Thanks for the review Sherna :)

Its creative and has a spunk into every thing i see in the blog !! Nice job !

Farah
Farah
from Mumbai
11 years ago

hey ur blog is takin longg time to load ...do have a look....mayb becoz of the current theme

Archana Verma
Archana Verma
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Your art is nice.

You can have a black or deep blue background, so that images will stand out sharply against a dark background.

You can give also your email address below your posts, so that people can contact you if they want to purchase it - that is if you want to sell.

Stagg Mann
Stagg Mann
from Stagg Landd
11 years ago

Awesome stuff. Is it hand-drawn, or Photoshopped, or a hybrid of both?

Nasa Snape
Nasa Snape
from Mysore
11 years ago

Hey, why dont you join "chhavi arts"?? they get the best of you!............ and personal advice, donot post in indiblogger, please!! i have seen with a friend his problems......ok?

Hunt Keys
Hunt Keys
from Delhi
11 years ago

Hi Valli,

Beautiful work! 

Keep it up!!

Hey really beautiful blog. really enjoyed the design. I like the way how cursor turns into a pencil. Your sketches are just amazing. I wish I could draw like you. But never mind, I can enjoy your art. I really liked your blog...see ya in the indivine..

Aniruddha Shrivastava
Aniruddha Shrivastava
from Gurgaon
10 years ago

Beautiful sketches Valli

I specially liked magic tree

Keep up the good work.

Srini
Srini
from Chennai
10 years ago

nice sketches valli : keep them comming : though an art speaks for itself, u can share any behind the work moments which will be intresting for readers. juz my opinion..

--

Srini

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Valli, a very good blog both content wise and SEO wise.  You have a google PR2 but you have keep updating to maintain that or move above.  June is the month Google overhauls PRs so get your act together and keep updating ur blog.  Pay attn to alexa

Vijay

Vijayasaravanan
Vijayasaravanan
from Mayiladuthurai
10 years ago

good one...girl seeing herself

1-20
21-23