sudha shashwati would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

do visit...who knows u myt stmble upon something interesting!!!!

hmmm...random musings of my heart find their way to my blog weneva tym permits. if u go through some of the oldest posts, u ll notice a lot of negativity...rants of a teenager who had nothing going her way. by n by, u ll c redeeming of hope n resurrection of my soul. hw i fell down n got up, hw i followed my heart's desire, hw i turned dat desire into an obsession, my passion, my struggles, all the ups n downs of my life....dis is wat my blog is all about. u may ask y shud u go through my ups n downs? wat may b there for U? well there is a lot i ll say. coz i believe...my journey hs been no ordinary :Dbeing a literature connoisseure, u ll find writings abt literary stuff n also hav the opportunity to look at the world through the lenses of a psychology student. hope u hav a gud time.zephyr flare 

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: the mind of a teenager keeps changing u kno lol
Replies 1 to 2 of 2
genobz
genobz
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hi

nice blog

In the post 'psychology and me', change the orientation of the image.

Split your content into paragraphs and leave some space between paras.Pls review my blog too (http://genobz.wordpress.com)

thanks for the suggestions. ll definitely review yoursSmile

Nevin Thomas
Nevin Thomas
from Kochi
12 years ago

nice blog. I loved what u've written but err the whole layout is all too 'girly'. If its intentional then its fine. But to me that was like a huge turn off. I was like " oh Lord. Yet another girl writing about her life in pink and black". The content did seduce me though. Excellent writing .

Do change that picture in the backgroung, the lady leaning on the wall if you can.

PS: I was just suggesting. I have two blogs with absolutely NO readers so my advice need not be right. And yeah, pls do review the two if you can. I am too lazy to paste the links ;)