Pradeep Sekhar would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://pradeepsekhar.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 24

Looking for a feedback on content

Pradeep Sekhar
Pradeep Sekhar
from Chennai
12 years ago

I would like to have an opinion about my blog link above so as to get an idea of areas of improvement in terms of blog coverage and content.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Chandramouli
Chandramouli
from Chennai
12 years ago

Hey dude,

Would be great if you add a subscribe button.

And also try changing the BG.. The blue is bright enough at the beginning of your blog and later it gets darker and tougher to read..

Check mine too and let me know your comments

www.chinamouli.com

Chandramouli(we were in centum sreene's class)

Pradeep Sekhar
from Chennai
12 years ago

Hi Mouli! I do remember you! Remember having played cricket n all....Firstly, thanks for the recommendations....I had a look at your blog....get a feel that it is doing good on the visual front. One possible betterment could be a lesser font size for the posts. And I like the way you conclude your posts. With one single line. But I was wondering if your topics (which are abstract and thoughtful, more often than not) could reach a wider audience if it was served with a bit of humor? Of course the subjects of writing that one is good at are best known to himself. That was just a thought! If you think you can bring in some good humor, I bet those topics that you choose to write will become sensational.

Ishita
Ishita
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Dear Pradeep,

There are few things which you can add to your site -

Add a subscribe widget

A section on - About the blog

Make your profile - little short and meaningful. Flow of content/thought is missing.

You can refer my site for some additional thoughts - www.investmentbazar.com

Ishita

Pradeep Sekhar
from Chennai
12 years ago

Thanks Ishita for the thoughtful insights. Will make a note.