Namita Chandra would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://doctravels.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 25

Review my Blog

Namita Chandra
Namita Chandra
from Lucknow
15 years ago

A travel blog

Replies 1 to 12 of 12
sm
sm
from india
15 years ago

good blog

as its travel blog its good you got currency converter,

nice pics of resort and experience.

overall good blog

http://realityviews.blogspot.com/

Namita Chandra
Namita Chandra
from Lucknow
15 years ago

Thankyou sm, I visited your blog too. there is no information about the author

Adesh Sidhu
Adesh Sidhu
from Gurgaon
15 years ago

Good travelogue. I have become a follower of your blog. I also travel and your blog will be a handy guide for me.

Nice template and you have used photographs effectively to tell stories. Keep blogging.

Namita Chandra
Namita Chandra
from Lucknow
15 years ago

thankyou Adesh. i saw your blog it is good. I esp. like the post about the indiblogger meet. I am following you too.

Nitin SJ
Nitin SJ
from Thiruvananthapuram
14 years ago

Yes..following ur blog. Its too good for a halfcrack travelholic like me.

Dhiman
Dhiman
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hello Namita,

I liked your blog as because I am a avid traveller and look for information before travelling and blogs like yours help a lot. Like in your blog u have packed vital info as well as your first hand experience very good. I'll keep checking for more travel info.

kumarsaran
kumarsaran
from Chennai
14 years ago

Nice Blog... Well maintained travel Blog.. A Plain background will help to admire your clicks more ...

Happy Blogging!

Nice blog. Will refere your blog with friends for vacation planninh :)

Keep writing...

Pushkaraj Apte
Pushkaraj Apte
from Pune
14 years ago

All I am going to say is - I envy you! OK, am going to say a little more. Thousands of people travel, very few take the trouble of blogging about their jaunts. You are a rare breed, keep it up!

Pushkaraj Apte

http://www.express-explore.blogspot.com

Namita Chandra
Namita Chandra
from Lucknow
14 years ago

Do Vote for me for the blogger's choice awards if you like my blog

My site was nominated for Best Travel Blog!

Thank you Nitin, you use very difficult terms. I just guessed the meaning of the names of your blogs.

Dhiman I will be more than happy to help you in any travel planning. I envy you the broad middle column you have in your blog.

Kumarsaran thanx for  the suggestion but I love my template too much to change it esp. right now. only a few days back I converted to a 3 column template.

Thanx aamjunta like your blog too.

Thankyou Pushkaraj for encouragement.

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Hey Nice Blog you have ... you have used images to compliment your blogpost... suggest you lighten some dark images...

Munchause? what does that mean...

Out of the blue, I was reading about Tokelue... one intersting fact was that the hotels in there serve Indian food and i wanted to write an article about it.. may be you can do that since you specialze on that topic...

Namita Chandra
Namita Chandra
from Lucknow
14 years ago

Thanx Hemant. As a child I saw a movie about Baron Munchausen. It stayed with me

Karl Friedrich Hieronymus, Freiherr von Münchhausen (11 May 172022 February 1797) (often spelled Munchausen in English) was a German baron born in Bodenwerder, who in his youth was sent to serve as page to Anthony Ulrich II, Duke of Brunswick-Lüneburg, and later joined the Russian military. He served until 1750, in particular taking part in two campaigns against the Ottoman Turks. Returning home, Münchhausen supposedly told a number of outrageous tall tales about his adventures. He died in his birthplace of Bodenwerder.

According to the stories, as retold by others, the Baron's astounding feats included riding cannonballs, travelling to the Moon, and escaping from a swamp by pulling himself up by his own hair (or bootstraps, depending on who tells the story).

I will look up Tokelue