Rahul Arora would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.techably.com ]

Looking for reviews on my Technology blog. I would love some feedback.

Rahul Arora
Rahul Arora
from Dehradun
12 years ago

Hello Indibloggers. I've started a blog few months ago and I want you to give your precious reviews on it. I'm expecting lot of tips from your side Smile

Thanks

TechAbly: Technology, Social Media, Blogging and more »

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: Needed editing
Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Shiv
Shiv
from Ernakulam
12 years ago

Hi Rahul,

I just visited your blog and read few of the articles, I didn't spend much time may be 10 to 15 minutes. I must first congratulate you on setting up a beautiful layout for your blog. The blog's content as well as image loading is fast . The crux of any blog (, the articles) are well written and you seem to follow what you preach in one of your article on writing effective blog posts.  I liked your style of presentation and overall content of the blog.

But I felt that you are overdoing on promoting your blog and blog posts, yes social networks help but having not so many links. When I open a single post I can find facebook icons at atleast '4' places to either like your post or share it. Please remove the sharing option on the top of each post, once at the bottom is enough, If I like your post and feel that its worth sharing to my friends on FB, I will do it only after reading the complete post.

Another option where you can improve is the commenting section, please provide options like logging through gravatar, openid or so on.

Overall, a nicely organized and high quality content (technology) blog. Congrats for having such a nice website.

PS: I would appreciate if you can review my blog too.