Maverick would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://comic-cover.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 28

Have a glimpse of my Blog on 'Indian Comics' and Share your Thoughts/Suggestions

Maverick
Maverick
from Chennai
12 years ago

Hi,

I have started a blog where I will be sharing covers of Indian comics that I have in my collection.Please share your thoughts and suggestions about the concept and about my blog as a whole.

Thanks.

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: Edit
Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Kristy Kumari
Kristy Kumari
from Amritsar
12 years ago

I'm no expert on comics so unfortunately I can't rate that topic for you. However, with your blog I see your share buttons at the top but your follow button is way down the page. I would suggest moving the follow buttons/options up to where the share buttons are. It's really good you have several options for following already on the page. Also your search box is way down the page too and those are also better near the top.

Another good aspect of your blog is that you deliver what you promise. That is one of the best ways to attract and keep followers.

Maverick
Maverick
from Chennai
12 years ago

Hi Kristy,

Thank you very much for your review of my Blog.Have taken cognizance of the points that you have raised for the betterment of my blog and will implement the changes.

Thanks once again! :)