Sunita Kurup would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://sunitakurup.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 40

Ur thoughts on my blog please :)

Sunita Kurup
Sunita Kurup
from Pune/London
12 years ago

Completed a year in blogging.    I have seen many seasoned writers and blogs on this site.  Still learning from everyone.  Would you please review my blog and oblige.  Would like to have your comments to better myself :) :) hope to hear from you :) :)

Replies 1 to 20 of 20
Kristy Kumari
Kristy Kumari
from Amritsar
12 years ago

I like it! Very cute. Both posts on the homepage were very good. I like the layout too. I recommend adding the follow me by email or other following gadgets. They are in the blogger design section when you add gadgets. They have several. Many ppl will follow you on email instead of making a blogspot account. You won't be able to see their numbers but they may come back and comment, etc.

Sunita Kurup
Sunita Kurup
from Pune/London
12 years ago

Thank you for your review Kristy.  Just added the email subscription and my tumblr follow button.  Appreciate your suggestion :)

Mohinder
Mohinder
from Delhi
12 years ago

Thanks for visiting my blog and your appreciation.  You too have a nice blog and nice material over here. keep writing and be in touch

Mohinder

Delhi / India

http://dilkadarpan.blogspot.com

www.sahityashilpi.com

Sunita Kurup
Sunita Kurup
from Pune/London
12 years ago

thank you mohinder :)

Jagadish Shenoy
Jagadish Shenoy
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Excellent Posts.

Sunita Kurup
Sunita Kurup
from Pune/London
12 years ago

Thx Jagadish :)

Jagan
Jagan
from chennai
12 years ago

Hi,

I just seen your blog. It looks nice. I like your post "Motivators thank you". I have a similar feeling too when i started my blog. Every morning i wake up only before my laptop to see if there are new followers, But i can very hardly see the numbers increasing. When i a see one number up, that was a very beautiful day for me. I started my blog three months back and i can make it to near hundred followers & over 1000 fans one and only because of my facebook fan page.

I suggest it for you too and all the bloggers here.

It's really that easy to create a facebook fan page. All you need is a facebook account. Once created put like box on your side bar of blog.

And thats it. each and every user who likes your blog post will become the fan and they will be notified on your new post on their facebook wall the moment after you post. What else can be more precious to you?

The next thing that is missing in your blog is sharing buttons. Just create an account on sharethis.com create your buttons, place it below your posts.

Once you do both, You can see your follower numbers increasing.

Look at my blog for how the sharing buttons & facebook like box look like.

Live-positive.blogspot.com

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Nice template, some interesting widgets, a direct sense of writing, with some nice wit in it too. :) Good blog, and it is bound to attract more seasoned writers I think.

Sunita Kurup
Sunita Kurup
from Pune/London
12 years ago

@ Jagan thank you for your review.. have just added the share button.. and fb fan page maybe in some time :) :)

@ Leo thank you for your good words :) :) 

Sunita Kurup
Sunita Kurup
from Pune/London
12 years ago

Alright so finally I did what Jagan suggested.. the fb page... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunita-Kurup/138378782917842 thats the link.. :):)

Jagan
from chennai
12 years ago

@sunita You did it right. Also Include like box code on your blog sidebar, helps readers to like your blog. You know, I am one of the follower of your blog from today as "live Positive Blog". i like reading your posts. Follow mine if interested. http://live-positive.blogspot.com/

Sunita Kurup
Sunita Kurup
from Pune/London
12 years ago

@ Jagan & Amit thanks

Arun
Arun
from Bhavani
12 years ago

Nice content! one thing I ve noticed, content pane is long and filled, whereas two sidebars on either sides are empty after half way, you can reduce the content pane length in homepage by introducing line break in every posts,

If you remove the blogger nav bar, it will be good, I guess

Arun. N,

Editor in Chief,

Lenzfire.com

Ishita
Ishita
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Dear Suneeta,

Colorful blog with a combination of good nice pictures and content.

I liked the layout and the colorfulness of your site.

Keep it up..

Best Regards,

Ishita Sharma

http://www.investmentbazar.com

Nice Blog..lives upto the name I See, I feel, I Say!!!

I just love the name of your blog, it is simply superb, such an apt name:)

It is always nice to read blogs like yours which are easy to relate to:) Keep Blogging!!

santoshbangar
santoshbangar
from delhi
12 years ago
very good posts write wonderful incident

I feel i say, your blog is good and i like your TAG I FEEL I SAY, it matches me too :) go ahead ..

Sunita Kurup
Sunita Kurup
from Pune/London
12 years ago

Thank you ishita, pooja, santosh & deepak...thank you for your kind words.. 

@ Arun, thank you I will try and to the page break thing :)

Arun
from Bhavani
12 years ago

Thank you for considering my suggestion Sunita KurupCool

Varsha
Varsha
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

You have a nice blog layout and the contents of the blog are also different and refreshing. But one thing i wanted to point out is : can you put a tab for various blog categories in your blog? In that way it will be easy for us to jump into various categories like fiction, social issue, news&media etc. But overall its a nice blog and now i m visiting it almost everyday !

Sunita Kurup
Sunita Kurup
from Pune/London
12 years ago

hey varsha, sorry I guess I missed this comment of yours.. I have incorporated the suggestion.. and thank you for suggesting .. it sure is very helpful :) :) :)

Medha*
Medha*
from Trivandrum
12 years ago

wow. :) all ur posts are just beautiful. :) 

nice templates and awesome widgets too. :D