Krishnapriya would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://kplikes2blog.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 40

A review would help!

Krishnapriya
Krishnapriya
from Chennai
12 years ago

Could you spend some time to review my blog? I have been blogging for a while.. but became frequent lately.. and a review would help to improve.. :)

Replies 1 to 5 of 5
Arun
Arun
from Bhavani
12 years ago

Nice colors!, but unable to read the content because of the background, also I can read only 1 post at a time, make atleast 3 posts in home page. You have 19 members on your site right? If they all have alexa installed and visit your site just once daily, your alexa will just fly. But there is no use of improving alexa rank like that. You are doing quality posts, why not you post more frequently. Comment with your post links in other related websites and forums, you will get traffic

Arun. N,

Editor in Chief,

Lenzfire.com

Krishnapriya
Krishnapriya
from Chennai
12 years ago

Hi Arun,

First of all thanks for ur time and suggestion..

I did change the no of posts in home page.. but the background is tricky though, I am unable to find a complementing colour.. any way tried with grey now, lets see how it looks..

Cheers,

Krishapriya

Arun
Arun
from Bhavani
12 years ago

Have you tried seeing your blog in bigger resolution monitors. Ur background hardly covers 3/4th of the page, you may tile your backgroung(repeating), or try a bigger backroung image, or increase its image size. Thanks for considering my suggestion. 

Try in contrast, darker text lighter background or lighter text darker background. For ur niche i ll prefer ligher background and darker text.

If you have time try bloggertheme.net, these are 3rd party blogger themes, which I was using when I'm uing blogger, now I'm self hosting my blog in wordpress - justhost

Krishnapriya
from Chennai
12 years ago

Thanks Arun.. I did some changes, like the background and so on.. hope it is better now.. :) thanks a lot for you time.. it really helped..

Pratik Thorat
Pratik Thorat
from Kalyan
12 years ago

hi krishnapriya,

a good selection of template and nice pics too.

but only threeof your posts getting so much space that takes loading time.

If you can add read more for longer post can saves the space and increase load time.

Also instead of using two widgets at bottom use three in a row it will look nice.

Thank you,

Pratik Thorat

review My Blog if you get time.

Krishnapriya
from Chennai
12 years ago

Thank you Pratik.. I found it hard with the loading time too.. I reduced the number of posts and also added "read more.." thanks again.. hope the performance is better now!

Arun
Arun
from Bhavani
12 years ago

Your is rocking now! Krishna priya

Krishnapriya
from Chennai
12 years ago

Oh..! thank you.. :)