Amrit Rukhaiyaar would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://thoughtsaboveall.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 36

Please review my Personal Blog cum Movie Blog

Amrit Rukhaiyaar
Amrit Rukhaiyaar
from Indore
12 years ago

Please review and tell me my good points and drawbacks.

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Kristy Kumari
Kristy Kumari
from Amritsar
12 years ago

Lol...not trying toargue but I can't help but wonder how you came up with this one "Bradley Cooper vs Hrithik Roshan"

Bradley Cooper is a foul mouthed stone cold killer and Hrithik is a lover/dancer.

You provide a different perspective, that's for sure. That's always great for a blog. I recommend keeping that up.

Ugh..Ready was just like every other Salman Khan movie and just not that impressive. If you haven't seen it yet, I don't mean to spoil it but you might want to leave it last on your list. You've seen the commercials so I don't have to tell you how bad the dancing in the movie is hahaha.

The only thing I would do different is move your follow/share widgets closer to the top. Make them easy for your visitors to see.

Amrit Rukhaiyaar
Amrit Rukhaiyaar
from Indore
12 years ago

Thanks Kristy for the amazing review.

you took good care of every emotions I put while writing those posts you mentioned.

well, I made that mistake of watching READY and I agree with you completely. Its crap.

Next one on the Comparison between cooper and Hrithik, I wont disagree, but I did mention, their body language are too similar.

The kind of review you done on my blog reflects your interest for Cinema, are you a Movie Geek too. Tell me about this for sure. Now I am looking forward to see what you write, so heading to you blog...!!!

Kristy Kumari
Kristy Kumari
from Amritsar
12 years ago

I'm definitely a movie buff! I watch too many movies - only Hollywood or Bollywood though. I can't yet deal with most other countries, I don't understand them...that includes British lol. British comedy is just not funny to me. Well...except for Goodness Gracious Me, but thats not a movie lol.

Amrit Rukhaiyaar
Amrit Rukhaiyaar
from Indore
12 years ago

If you really have a sense of understanding good movies, do watch spanish movies, they are quiet awesome, try to find an spanish copy and use subtitles to understand, but you will love it. A recommendation for you MAR ADENTRO[The Sea Inside], Hrithik's Guzaarish is its remake.