Jude Lopez would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://clocksandcrystalballs.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

Hi please review my 2 month old blog:)

Jude Lopez
Jude Lopez
from Ernakulam
12 years ago

book reviews and short stories are all that you will find..and do suggest the required changes

Replies 1 to 3 of 3

I have been your ardent follower for sometime now . So time for me to review your blog Smile

Your blog is really superb. I love the intruiging stories you post. If you plan to become a writer some day, I think you are on the right path Smile

Just one suggestion, I think you can add on some widgets to make your blog more user-friendly or rather reader-friendly, add in a blogroll,labels' widgets and so on and so forth. Keep blogging. Looking forward to some more great stories from you Smile

Jude Lopez
Jude Lopez
from Ernakulam
12 years ago

hey thanks for the review, i really appreciate it SmileSmileSmile and im glad you like my stories and yes i plan on becoming i writer or as good as a real writer someday!!!

i ve added some more widgets to my blog..i guess its a bit more friendlier now...

i ve read not all but many of your posts and i really love them, especially the one about friendship and the story you wrote.."Flip A Page'...looking forward to your next blog post too...

thanks again!!

Pooja Abhay
from Oceanside/Bangalore
12 years ago

You will become a good writer one day. God bless!!Smile  Good to see the new widgets on your blog:) Thanks for considering my suggestion :)

Jude Lopez
Jude Lopez
from Ernakulam
12 years ago

thanks.......SmileSmile