Pooja Abhay would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Looking for someone to share their precious thoughts on my blog

Hi guys, 

Am a new entrant here. My blog is all about how and what I feel at that particular moment. I really don't think too much before I choose a topic,it is just on impulse that I post about a few topics that are on my mind for more than the required amount of time. A tad bit silly, a little bit mature and mostly thoughtless. Basically, my posts reflect in them the person I am. Looking forward for some reviews. 

Cheers,

Pooja

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: Truncated topic title
Replies 1 to 10 of 10
Sunita Kurup
Sunita Kurup
from Pune/London
12 years ago

Pooja you have a new follower :) totally totally loved your page.. very nice posts.. simple and relaxing.. maybe adding a blogroll would be nice, just to know what you read.  :) :) keep writing :)

Ishita
Ishita
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Pooja,

Your site is insightful and nicely written. All of your posts are really great.

Continue the great work.

Your thoughts are superb.

Add a subscribe me widget in your site

Best Regards,

Ishita Sharma

http://www.investmentbazar.com

Kindly review my site and provide your comments.

@ Sunita: Thanks a lot.Good to have your insightful suggestion.I have taken your suggestion and added a blog roll:) 

@ Ishita: Thanks a lot.I have now added a 'subscribe to' widget.

I have gone through your site,it is very insightful.  I was, infact, looking for a few high return investment options and your site proved to be of  good help:) Great going.

Ishita
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Thanks Pooja.

Excellent talent in writing. Superb.

Thanks Pramodji:)

welcome, 

Anoop Mathai Mathew
Anoop Mathai Mathew
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hai, loved the elegance of the design. What does 'ramifications' mean to you with reference to your blog?

@ Anoop : Thanks Anoop. "Ramifications" to me is when I have so many thoughts in my mind , all branching out in different directions..just random thoughts, each fighting to come forth into reality. 

Chaitanya Kulkarni
Chaitanya Kulkarni
from Mumbai
12 years ago

nice blog, rather personal diary sort of? but nice bookmarked.

Pooja Abhay
from Oceanside/Bangalore
12 years ago

Thanks Chaitanya :) Yes, it is sort of a personal diary. I write in every thoughtless thought that comes into my mind..

Chaitanya Kulkarni
from Mumbai
12 years ago

thoughtless thought, well that's an interesting thought to think about....

Pooja Abhay
from Oceanside/Bangalore
12 years ago

Yeah those are the ones that trouble me the most and I don't keep troublemakers with me Tongue out

Vish
Vish
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Pooja

I loved your blog on inspirations (self realization).. good stuff

Vish

http://www.wisdomtimes.com

Thanks Vish :) I write self realization posts only once in a while. I write mostly thoughtless posts.