Rudraksh Pathak would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Kindly take a look on my blog and leave your feedback so that I can improve my p

Rudraksh Pathak
Rudraksh Pathak
from Delhi
12 years ago

A rapidly growing technology related site Tekdig.net has clinched new heights with in a shortest period of time. The site starts from 23/01/2011. Site is popular among the technological hungry people, the increasing rank of Alexa prove that.The site Tekdig.net gives a broader view about various types of technical updates and tricks related to technical terms, reviews over Laptops and mobile phones and latest gadgets.  Tekdig.net provide technology based encyclopedia which means that people who are not aware with words used in technology can easily be understood by going through this section.  TEKDIG was founded by Rudraksh Pathak in 2010. 

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Javin Paul
Javin Paul
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hi Rudra,

Just visited your blog, great layout man and good content as well. looks like I can learn something from you :)  but I think you can improve header part little more or may be you have just left that place for ads :)

Javin

http://javarevisited.blogspot.com/

Arun
Arun
from Bhavani
12 years ago

Decent layout. Seems to be hand written content - Good.

Take it in a positive way - Things to DO

1. Add thumbnails to popular posts
  2. I think you have added many Html/javascript gadgets and didn't give any title, due to flaws in template, some empty sidebar boxes and some boxes abouve post content appear, better clump them to one.
  3. If you add a feaures slider in home page, such a tech blog will have a professional look. Cool

Arun.N,

Editor in chief,

Lenzfire.com

Rudraksh Pathak
Rudraksh Pathak
from Delhi
12 years ago

Thank you friends. I respect your replies and will try to make my blog better.