Is indiblogger addictive?

abhin@v
abhin@v
from mumbai
12 years ago

Is it like facebook? How frequently do you visit indiblogger? once a day? or week?or more than that?

Indivine or the forum? where do you spend more time?

I log in to indiblogger at least once a day and sometimes more than twice a day. Its fun interacting with other bloggers on the forum and reading varied posts on the Indivine.

Do share your views. :)

Replies 1 to 7 of 7 Ascending
Sathish kumar
Sathish kumar
from chennai
12 years ago

Damn i'm spending most of the hours in IndiBlogger as i'm getting used to it these days . Having fun here as well as learning more new things

NS
NS
from San Jose, California, USA
12 years ago

If not addictive, definitely engaging and interesting. Keeps attracting me coz it offers such a huge database of good bloggers. There is so much to learn and read in here. I am glad I came across this..

abhin@v
from mumbai
12 years ago

yup, and the contests are exciting as well. 

tys
tys
from Sharjah
12 years ago

hardly...it has its moments ...but certainly not addictive...

abhin@v
from mumbai
12 years ago
Maybe addictive would be an exaggeration.
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Addictive, i wouldnt say but it's definitely fun. The place is lively, very supportive and warm made enjoyable by all wonderful poeple out here and that's what keeps me in. Same holds true for indivine as well :)

abhin@v
from mumbai
12 years ago
Agree completely. Plus 1 arti
umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Indiblogger has gradually evolved as a good forum, with chat, forum and vine to savour.  Whenever i log i spend time on forum, indivine, and visting others blogs Smile

abhin@v
from mumbai
12 years ago
Yes it has evolved very much. Somehow i tend to spend more time on indivine and other blogs than the forum. :)
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

The simplest answer would be YES! When I has lots of free time some one month ago, I used to log in a number of times every day and spend around two to three hours. But as you said facebook isn't addictive for me. I simply hate it. :-)

abhin@v
from mumbai
12 years ago

hey, thanks for sharing your views, but what why do you hate fb?

abhin@v
from mumbai
12 years ago

*typo why do you ..:)

DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Definitely addictive... Log in whenever I get a chance and you are right its great to interact with fellow Bloggers:)
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
I spend more time on the forum, then Inditalk but rarely, and whenever I publish new post on my blog then Indivine!!
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

The same order here. I only use IndiVine to submit my posts and not read others posts. :-)

LockSign in to reply to this thread