Vidyut would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://aamjanata.com ] IndiRank: 69

Socio-political commentary blog

Vidyut
Vidyut
from Virar
12 years ago

Aamjanata is a look at India by a common man with no special insights and sources of information other than what is publicly evident. Most of the subjects are relevant to social awareness. Political issues are mostly from a perspective of behavioural dynamics underlying them. NOT a news blog. Issues are followed or not at whim.

Review in terms of how inviting you found it, and how useful + unique the ideas you came across were would help me develop it better.

Thanks. Your insights are appreciated.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Bharat
Bharat
from Fresh Meadows
12 years ago

While this might not be a critique of your blog in general, I would like to say that I agree with your statement that the govt. is not responsible for the ramifications of a person wilfully putting himself in harm's way by starvation. 

Now to the general points, I think your blog looks well designed. Even though there's a lot of information at first glance, somehow it doesn't seem attack the eye. So kudos to that. I'm so worried about loading my readers with too much that I go to the minimalist extreme. I need to find the goldilocks zone like you've done! 

While I do not agree with a couple of your viewpoints, I look forward to some arguments in your comments section. I did notice, however that one of your posts showed comments to be disabled. Why?

Vidyut
Vidyut
from Virar
12 years ago

One of the posts showed comments disabled? That's strange. I don't remember disabling comments.... unless it is some old post. Or more likely a mistake if the post contains no explanation. I'll check.

Thanks for the good words. About viewpoints, dissent is highly respected on the blog. My thought process is not supreme just because I paid for a blog. Feel free to go "This is bull shit and here is what I think" :p many people do it too.