Ask your questions on #IndiOne & #IndiPR here.

Rajesh K
Rajesh K
from Chennai
8 years ago

#IndiOne & #IndiPR are excellent new initiatives by indiBlogger. Only, it's all too confusing at the moment. So if you have any questions regarding this, ask away. 

Replies 21 to 40 of 132 Descending
Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

Renie work aagla.. i want to try the latest one u sent a mail..

But ippa kooda same issue only.. pls check asap :(

Abhishek Agrawal
Abhishek Agrawal
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Binary Caves project: 

binarycaves.com 

To give our bloggers an added advantage of getting this piece covered, Binary Caves allows them to promote their web-address as promo-code to avail 25% discounts on Website/Application development at Binary Caves. Also, you, as a blog will get 20% of commission of the deal from the website or app development. 

Can anyone explain this in layman's terms, I didn't understand it properly after reading several times. What is the app development its talking about? How is the 20% commission related to it and how to get it?

Also, after checking the PR statement document and the website I have a strong urge to mark it as spam. The website has no content about anything, only Enquire buttons for everything which tries to launch an external application. Also the PR document looks fishy too giving a summary of India's digital growth and with no contact info related to company or any logos. Only due to the description of the Project on IndiOne stating "To give our bloggers an added advantage..." this sounds like written by the IndiTeam so I haven't flagged it yet. Thoughts anyone?

Shantinath Chaudhary
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

The first criteria for any promoter should be to have a functional website having sufficient description. This looks an inappropriate thing there.

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

The launching of application, i found that its just a phone no that goes to a dialling screen when opened in mobile

apparently they didnt do the check on a laptop

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Hi Abhishek, That does sound wierd. Teh IndiBlogger team cannot write covering notes for other press releases. SO thats their own. Next time you guys see something thats fishy, please report as spam (The button is below the pr). We will investigate and remove the PR.

Abhishek Agrawal
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Anoop, will do that. But I'm screwed this time man, I had applied for the binarycaves project "23 hours" ago and it's still under shortlisting process. And you guys have uploaded a paid project which am unable to apply on because of getting stuck in that very long shortlisting process. Neither am able to disembark from the seemingly spam PR nor able to leverage IndiBlogger's first PR activity. This is so not cool. Frown Please make rejecting a project option available at all times. For now, I really want to get hooked up with the Indi's PR Money mouth by disembarking from the binarycaves one, anyway you can make that happen please? 

Poonam
Poonam
from New Delhi
8 years ago

Please respond to Ticket #17592, Renie.

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Hi Poonam, Is your ticket sorted?

Poonam
from New Delhi
8 years ago

Yup.

Applied for the IndiPR campaign a couple of minutes back. Fingers crossed!

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

my ticket no is 17593

Jyoti Arora
Jyoti Arora
from Ghaziabad
8 years ago

Hi, I have raised a ticket. number is 17594. Please respond. Thanks :)

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Is your ticket sorted?

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

Issue sorted.. thank u so much Renie :)

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

I really feel that company/PR agency contact information should be there at the end of the press release. There were cases where unverified press releases circulate around PRWire. Even when I get press releases sometimes there is a correction email sent once or even twice, sometimes even a day after. If there any's lack of information and misinformation, bloggers can inform them directly. 

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
8 years ago

we have asked people who upload press releases to give their contact info. If theres something fishy, pople can mark them as spam and we will investigate.

Isha
Isha
from New Delhi
8 years ago

In IndiOne, even though a blog has "not been shortlisted" for a press release, it is still unable to apply for a new press release till the completion of the applied press release. I think as soon as someone has been "not shortlisted", they should be allowed to apply for new press releases, because, they have nothing to do with the current press release completion as they aren't a part of it! 

I have raised a ticket for this. Number is 17602! 

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Hi Isha, Thanks for writing in. Yes, we are working on a patch for this and it will be released in a few weeks. The initial thought was that if a person declines the project, it would have to go to the next one in the queue. But we have a better system for that which will be implemented soon.

Isha
from New Delhi
8 years ago

Anoop, I did not decline the project. I wasn't shortlisted! I guess in this case, the project should be removed "my projects". So that i can aaply for other projects!

So the first paid promotional press release is from Indiblogger itself! :) It looks indiblogger in paying members for the loyalty shown :)
Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
8 years ago

ha ha .. also we want to know how the system is working for a larger scale paid project. Its a good way for us to iron off some chinks before we start major promotions. Having said that .. you guys are worth it so we are happy to pay :-)

Shantinath Chaudhary
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

Great, thanks for realizing our worth. I was feeling so worthless all along, not being able to win in any of the contests Sealed

HAIMANTI DUTTA RAY
HAIMANTI DUTTA RAY
from KOLKATA
8 years ago

Hi. I have applied for a project, but am yet to receive a mail stating whether I have been shortlisted or not. By this time, other projects have got posted on IndiOne. But since I have already applied for the bananabandy project, I think I am not allowed to apply for another. Isn't that the way it works, Renie?

Anoop Zombie
Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Hey so at the moment, yes, you can apply to only one project at a time.

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

I wasnt shortlisted for the binarycaves ( it shows as not shortlisted) but unable to apply for any other projects as it says I have to wait for current project to complete.

Same problem renie and Anoop.. pls check :(

Shravan
Shravan
from India
8 years ago

Is there approval for IndiOne? I applied yesterday by filling bank details & other stuff. Today I can see a masg "we'll let you know once your application is approved." Can anyone clarify pls?

Shantinath Chaudhary
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

No approval required. It's open to all. I have already submitted one post for it, and I never filled any Bank details or any other stuff.

Snazzyawi
Snazzyawi
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Successfully completed 2 PR projects & Also applied for the one for IndiPR. A request to all please follow IndiPR on twitter (@indipr_com) & start spreading the word. Now we have got an amazing automated platform to get paid in a reliable way. But I think spreading the word on social media will provide an outreach to all the brands who are following our global bloggers team on twitter. 

@Anoop: Lets trend #IndiPR on twitter. More reach ,more projects . What do you think. Cool

Amitesh Gupta
from Patna
8 years ago

IB already have enough outreach to the brands and obviously to the bloggers..!

HR
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Congrats Snazzyawi...you are on the race or let's say IndiPr marathon :P

Ram A Singh
Ram A Singh
from Silvassa
8 years ago

Hi Anoop , I would like to participate in IndiOne press release .  Please help me to get my blog url approved which I submitted yesterday.

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

Reopened ticket no  17593

pls look into the issue

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
8 years ago

Applied twice. Not short-listed both times... and found i was unable to apply while the timer still ran for a project for which I wasn't anyway short-listed. Is this a glitch?

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
8 years ago

In fact I am now unable to even apply for the indiblogger press release as a project for which i was not short-listed has its timer running.

Getting really confused abt this IndiOne. Is there any single point link or page where I can read/understand everything about the new IndiOne

SUJATA TAWDE
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Hi Narasimha, Actually it's IndiPr. I have already applied , shortlisted and submitted my post for a Free Trial projectr. So if a technically challenged person like me can do it. Your Highness , you can do it much better. I am shortlisted for IndiPR press release too. So coming soon my explanatory post about How IndiPR works. And I am sure , before my IndiPR post becomes Live , you would have Mastered the Art of IndiPR.

SUJATA TAWDE
SUJATA TAWDE
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Hi Narasimha, Actually it's IndiPr. I have already applied , shortlisted and submitted my post for a Free Trial projectr. So if a technically challenged person like me can do it. Your Highness , you can do it much better. I am shortlisted for IndiPR press release too. So coming soon my explanatory post about How IndiPR works. And I am sure , before my IndiPR post becomes Live , you would have Mastered the Art of IndiPR.

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Please respond to ticket no #17610.

LockSign in to reply to this thread