The future of shopping from eBay India! (IndiContest)

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

We've just launched a 10-day contest with eBay India - hope you like the topic! Smile

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=89

Replies 21 to 40 of 149 Ascending
Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I also got mail for the credit of 2000Rs voucher in my ebay account...Now can anyone tell me that how I buy 2500Rs item with it....I will soon have a look at the voucher...

Aditya
Aditya
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Just recieved the 2k voucher..Laughing

Canary
Canary
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Congrats winners!! Ragini, Lakshmi and Sakshi, enjoyed your posts a lot :)

Ragini Puri
from New Delhi/Ludhiana
10 years ago

Thanks Canary! Smile

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Anyone got the vouchers? do update when you get it guys.....

TechChumz
from Bangalore
10 years ago

No

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Rakhee I am gonna buy something which costs Rs 2,200-2,500 but I don't know that whether we can pay the remaining amount( Above 2,000) by cash.....

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I also added my ebay id in the indiblogger profile..Hope to get Rs 2,000 voucher credited soon in my account...I also want to know how to buy Rs 2,500 product using this voucher..can I do cash on delivery??????/

TechChumz
from Bangalore
10 years ago

tech boy, as far as i know for 2000 you have to spend 2100 it is for 4000 that u have to spend 4500, or am i wrong?

Ragini Puri
Ragini Puri
from New Delhi/Ludhiana
10 years ago

Got my Runner-Up badge. Thanks Team indiBlogger! Hope the winning amount too gets credited soon! :D

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Haha Sakshi may be you should refer to some articles regarding patience...:-) I had got iPod after a month and I too kept thinking when I will get it but finally they gave it...So just wait and watch...Your's is iPhone so I can understand that how excited you must be......

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Sakshi don't worry about your iPhone as Indiblogger will surely give it to you soon..They may be late but definitely you will get your gift :-) ...I am also waiting to get my 2k voucher...

Sakshi Nanda
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Muh mein ghee-shakkar, TechBoy. Laughing 

I know they will. But patience has never been my virtue. Trying hard, though. Tongue out

Sakshi Nanda
Sakshi Nanda
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Hello, 

Any winners of old contests who can guide me as to when and how I will get my phone? I'm totally lost. Do we have to "apply" with our postal address et al to receive it? If yes, where? Or, will Indi team get in touch with me and take the details?

Wondering ...

Thanks!  

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

just keep ur profile updated with ur address....if there is delay just keep bumping the thread reminding them ----- where is my prize...where is my prize!!!

Sakshi Nanda
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Thank you for that, Nandini. I just filled in my address details. Now begins the wait. If I run out of patience, I will do as you say - "Where's my prize, where's my prize!" :)

Anita
from Bhubaneswar
10 years ago

Don't worry, Sakshi! No follow-up needed!

IB-EBay Team will send the prize to our registered address. Smile

Partha Sadhukhan
Partha Sadhukhan
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I am logging in after a long time..congrats to all the winners. Is the Twitter contest result announced? I didn't find it anywhere..

Nitesh Kunnath
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Yeah, that has been announced very long back....check the contest topic link. You will find the winning entries there :)

Anita
Anita
from Bhubaneswar
10 years ago

Read all the 174 entries! What imagination & variety! Congrats to all, especially Sakshi & Nikhil for winning the iPhone & iPod- the 'Apple' of everyone's eyes! Cool

Am sure the judges had a tough time picking the winners... Innocent

Eagerly waiting to receive the IB Winners' Badge! Smile

Sakshi Nanda
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Badge? I am very very ignorant I realise. What is this badge about? And when do we get the goodies? Any clue, as yet, Anita?

Anita
from Bhubaneswar
10 years ago

Sakshi, All the Winners get a 'Badge' from IB that they can display on their Blog! Smile (The Badge will mention our Win in the EBay Contest)

We should get it soon! Waiting eagerly!

Manjula.H
Manjula.H
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Congrats to all the winners... Happy to win the Rs.2000/- voucher...when are we receiving it...need to shop ebay.in :)

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

i think you'll get it soon...cos results were pretty quick

Shruti
Shruti
from Kolkata
10 years ago

mighty ongratulations to all the winners... :) :)

June Paul
June Paul
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Wow! I won.. The 4K voucher.. Thanks so much eBay and IndiBlogger.. :))

Congrats to all the other winners.. Well done, guys!Cool

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

congrats!! and enjoy the voucher

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thanks Rakhee for going through the post and appreciating my hard work and ideas....Indiblogger I hope to see many more such contests..This was my second contest and winning 2,000Rs voucher makes me happy as people are going through my blog post and appreciating it......

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Congrats to all the winners Smile 

June Paul
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thanks Bushra :)

Anita
Anita
from Bhubaneswar
10 years ago

Dear Team IndiBlogger & EBay, Thank you so much for choosing me as a winner! Smile

From my past 3 months experience in IB, I feel of all the contests I have taken part so far, 'the Future of Shopping' contest has been impressive!

It wan't extended despite its short-duration of 10 days & the results are out so soon! Kudos! *A Huge Round of Applause!* Cool

Looking forward to more of such! Innocent

June Paul
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Congrats Anita :))

Anita
from Bhubaneswar
10 years ago

Thanks June! Congrats to you too! Smile

Someone is Special
Someone is Special
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Congrats to Sakshi, Nikhil and Anita. Well deserved win :) Thanks IndiBlogger Team, eBay and Judges for the 4k Voucher <3 <3 <3 Hopefully, if I become PM of India by 2030 by God's grace, I will do all the developments as I said in my post Tongue out

Someone is Special is feeling excited...  @Renie and Team - Need an update to IB to embed emotions to the post on IndiVine :) 

Anita
from Bhubaneswar
10 years ago

Thanks! Congrats to you as well and best wishes to be PM of India & to be the much-needed change-agent... Innocent

Someone is Special
from Bangalore
10 years ago

:) Thank you Anita :)

Ramya Parameswaran
Ramya Parameswaran
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Congrats winner :D @Sakshi thats an awesome victory ;) Congratulations.

Indibloggers thanks for that 2k voucher :D

Sakshi Nanda
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Thanks, Ramya! :)

LockSign in to reply to this thread