Time to Change! - Stayfree contest

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
12 years ago

Ladies & Gents, we have another contest - The Stayfree Time to Change! contest. Smile

Although this is a women's brand, everyone is invited to participate, and both men and women have an equal opportunity to win. Let us know if you have any questions, and we hope you like the topic!

Replies 21 to 40 of 152 Descending
TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

At last got my post up for this contest - on a topic of interest to all of us - The education system. Next I need to attack the other contest. Hopefully I will be back closer to the deadline to take another crack at this contest.

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Education systemSealed. Now thats something I would love to read aboutWink

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Please read and let me know what you think, princess. Yet to see a comment from you on my blog.

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Sorry for it TF JHISmile. From now on you don't have to sayWink. You wil get tired of my commentsCool

Kofykat
from Chennai
12 years ago

Now that's a good topic.. :-D 

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Thanks Kofykat. Do read and let me know what you think.

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Thanks princess. Btw, you can drop the jhi. I feel akward not addressing my seniors on Indi like Farida, Pramod, Umesh with jhi, Mr, Madam, Sir etc. if people like you and Deepak address me with jhi, Sir etc.

Alaka Yeravadekar
Alaka Yeravadekar
from Pune
12 years ago

It's great to see the flood of contests :) ..

Now what does 'interaction' mean here? any one any idea?

the selection criteria shall include, without  limitation: (i) content generated by such Eligible Applicants on their Entries; and  (ii) relevance, creativity and interaction.thanks in advance!

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Interactions means they wil check how your READERS react to your post and how you will reply to them. This is the INTERACTION they speak aboutSmile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

@ Pooja I think that isn't really the case. Interaction has nothing to do with comments, as stated by Vineet in one of the earlier contests. Interaction refers to the extenmt to which your post seems to speaks out and interact with the raeder. It needs to be something full of life having a voice of its own. That is what it means. And interaction can be achieved by making it something more than a monotonous narration... by asking questions and so on...

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Oh!! MY bad.. Sorry Alaka jhi!!Undecided

worthy comments and response, both will count, but even one worthy  comment can be useful, they must be having some percantage of wightage on that.

Alaka Yeravadekar
Alaka Yeravadekar
from Pune
12 years ago

Hmm.. so this is not about good content. You have to promote your post like mad, go round commenting on others' work, and hope others will comment on it..sigh.. :(

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

No No Alaka jhi. There isn't anything like thatSurprised. It means, they'll see if you actually RESPOND to your readers. If they have any doubt you have to clarify and suchLaughing.

The INTERACTIONS part is not really importantSmile. WRITING BEST and more than all PARTICIPATION is importantLaughing

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Tha isn't really teh case @ Alaka SEe some of teh previous contests winners. Even those posts which had single digited votes and comments have won. What you write is the thing that matters the most.

Shantinath Chaudhary
Shantinath Chaudhary
from Hyderabad
12 years ago
Hi all, I know it's a silly question but just wanted to have some opinions. Does the topic ask for the ONE thing that we would like to change, Or can we write about multiple things that we would like to change around us?? The heading reads- "If you could change something.... what would 'it' be", the topic reads- "what you would want to change". So it seems, we are being asked about any ONE particular thing that we would like to change. Isn't it?? Or can we write about more than one things that we would like to change??
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I think it asks for one thing. You will probably lose focus if you talk about mutliple things.

Shantinath Chaudhary
from Hyderabad
12 years ago
@TheFool: hmmm, thanks, it seemed to be that too. Thanks for responding.
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
12 years ago

'ONE' isn't specified anywhere.

So if you're confident and creative enough, go ahead and include the entire universe!

Let me explain... if I say: "Yes, what I'd like to change is all that we see right now." And then you can go ahead and include everything!

I'm perplexed... but I think I'm not entirely wrong. :)

Aditya Bhasin
Aditya Bhasin
from Delhi
12 years ago

Posted my entry.

Ankita
Ankita
from New Delhi
12 years ago

can anybody tell me how can i link my post to  www.facebook.com/sftimetochange 

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Well. Just copy that and paste it at the end of your post.

Shantinath Chaudhary
Shantinath Chaudhary
from Hyderabad
12 years ago
Anybody having any idea what this particular selection criteria means-  "content generated by such Eligible Applicants on their Entries;" ??? Does it simply means "the quality of content of the post"?? hmmm, these legal terms are so puzzling.... Why do they aim to put forward riddles in every sentence they can :/
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

So that you don't put a case on them if you don't get a prize.

Sriram Raj
Sriram Raj
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Nice discussion going on friends. Well I posted my post for this contest with simple things I do myself. May be craziness that I posted as an article and shared, but after  posting it, I loved to read it again and again

Vineet Rajan
Vineet Rajan
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Stayfree has been very excited with the entries that have come pouring in and wants to talk to bloggers on twitter and feature some posts on their facebook wall along with creating a tab on their facebook page! 

So check their page if you haven't already, and tweet your entry with the hashtag : #voiceofchange . The hashtag earlier was #timetochange but it has been changed yesterday! 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

@ Vineet A question needs to be answered by you: Should the things that we write about be centered around women or can they be anything in general?

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

It has been answered RanjithSurprised

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Sorry Undecided Did not look at that reply. Thanks for the reply @ Vineet! Smile

Shazia
Shazia
from Kanpur
12 years ago

So the voice of change can mean what have we done to contribute to change and not about what we aim to change in time? Or is it both? Clarify anyone?

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
12 years ago

Could be both... if you've already made a substantive contribution to bringing about a major change it will certainly be worth writing about. And it is quite possible that you may have a strategic plan that involves moving and shaking things around... even this will be worth writing about.

sweta tiwary
sweta tiwary
from bangalore
12 years ago

Can we post fictions too??

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Yes you canSealed.

Nupur Raut
Nupur Raut
from MUMBAI
12 years ago

I just read some of the entries submitted under this category. Great job! Best of luck to all the participants! 

My entry for this contest is my first post after my 12th board exams. So glad to be back with the Indiblogger community! Smile

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

AahSurprisedAnother person busy with boardsCry. Hi-5Tongue out.

Indi is also happy that you are backLaughing

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I like your postCoolLaughing. About studyWink

Nupur Raut
from MUMBAI
12 years ago

Haha! Hi-5 to you too! Tongue out

Thank you Smile

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Laughing

Madhumathi
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Evn m frm 12th Board! ^_^ I saw another..12th board student writing abt exams..and study! ;) All the best to everyone :)

Ayushi Bhatia
Ayushi Bhatia
from Faridabad
12 years ago

Kudos to IndiBlogger and indiTeam for springing up contests of such high magnitude :)

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Laughing

Just posted my entry for this very interesting contest... good luck everyone! Thank you IB for giving us such opportunities... they are great fun to be part of. :D

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Laughing

Abhirup Bhattacharya
Abhirup Bhattacharya
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Posted my entry for the contest ! Cool

Do look forward the feedback from you all

Funny Gypsy
Funny Gypsy
from India
12 years ago

Enjoyed writing for this competition and I really recommend participating! Smile All the best to all of you!

I have a query. I'd like to submit an entry but I've written that article as a guest post for Cybernag, a blogger friend. She is planning to put it up on her blog within a couple of weeks - by about 3rd or 4th April. Would that post be accepted by Stayfree?

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

She has to submit it on IndiBloggerSmileand I think the IndiTeam should be informed of thisSurprised.

Moreover, its better if you yourself post itUndecided. Its better to avoid risksSmile

Thanks Pooja. I've emailed and asked Indiblogger. Have you entered the competition?

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Welcome Mathur jhiSmile. I am yet to participateSmile

C. Suresh
C. Suresh
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Have already posted my entry...more in the hope of having more people read it than would otherwise be the case:). Btw, I keep seeing things about details to be filled in a form but did not see any form to fill in - in the Terms and Conditions - while submitting the entry. Can anyone enlighten me as to what that is?

LockSign in to reply to this thread